Siblings Quarrel

Red is walking alone right after school. He is suddenly met up by a girl who is taller than him. She wears a red shirt, a black skirt, and a necklace. She has a dark-brown ponytail and both red eyes like him.

"Red! It's been a long time!" she immediately hugs him cheerfully and he hugs her back with a smile.

"Welcome back Mai!" they both are still hugging each other.

"How long has it been since we've last met?" she asked him as soon as they started walking.

"Six years! No call, no letter, no anything!" Red still feels upset about her leaving.

"Your big sister just came back and you are already like this! Can't you be a little more grateful that she came back!" she pouted.

"After you suddenly left like that? I don't think so!" Red replies back upsettingly.

"I did send letters to you, mom, and dad. Didn't you get it?" Mai asks him.

"Don't lie! Mom talked about how she misses you and you never even contacted her!" he starts to get angry at her for bringing it up.

Mai takes out a paper from her bag while smirking at him.

"Read this letter!" she handed him a letter.

Red reads through the letter. It's from their mother about how Red actually alienated her.

"How long have you two been contacting?" Red asked with a shocked expression.

"Six years! That was my line when you said 'no call, no letter, no anything!' That was rude coming from you!" Mai is angry at him.

"Why did you even leave in the first place?" Red asks her reason for leaving.

"I left for better educa..." Red suddenly punches her face.

"LIAR!!!!!" Red shouted out loud.

"Still violent as usual!" Mai gets up while holding her bruised cheeks.

She then punches him back to the point where he falls on his back.

"How long haven't we fought like this? You never won once!" Mai then launches a kick on his face.

Red bites her right leg immediately before getting another punch from her.

"Owwww... What are you now? A cannibal?" she holds onto the part where she was bitten.

"You're always a traitor since the day you left Mai! That is why I'm killing you right now!" Red gets back up.

"You can't kill your own sister right?" she's feeling confident.

"You're right, I can't!" said Red which she smiles.

"But he can!" Red then starts smiling at her terrifyingly.

He then launches towards her and punches her right cheek. Mai then punches him back on his cheek but Red grabs her arm and bites it. She retaliates by hitting his face and knee his body.

"Bring it out, Mai!" Red walks toward her.

"I can't! I chose to lock that forever!" she told him.

Red then goes towards a random person and grabs his legs. He then runs towards his sister in an attempt to kill her.

"HELP ME!!!!" that person screams for help.

"RAIMEI HAKKE!!!!!!!!!" Red swings a person towards her.

Mai barely dodges his attack. The person that was used as a bat ended up hitting a building that was instantly demolished in one shot killing him in the process.