Stranded Part 1

The next few days after the inauguration, Red's school life is still normal as usual.

"Alright maggots, you'll be having a full break next week. Byeeeeeeee!" said Mr. Popo as he leaves the class.

"Do you have plans for break?" Leaf asked Red who is next to him.

"I'm going to Laputa." said Red who looks like he's looking forward to going there.

"Laputa doesn't exist!" said Leaf, knowing that Red will just spend his break sleeping.

"It's at the cloud." said Red.

"And how will you go there?" she asked.

"I'm trying out the giant rocket firework. If I plant a lot, will a human fly?" said Red.

They then began to argue about Laputa's existence and how to get there.

"What's this, a lover quarrel?" said Ethan teasing the two.

"Laputa is real!" said Red firmly.

"It's not! There's no clue about its whereabouts." Leaf argues back firmly.

"Rather than fighting about Laputa, how about we go on a class hang out?" said Ethan.

"Where to?" asked Leaf.

"Laputa!" Red answered.

"LAPUTA ISN'T REAL!" Leaf shouted.

"How about my private island? We'll ride my private cruise ship." said Ethan.

"Alright then, have fun guys." said Red as he's about to leave.

"You'll be joining right?" Leaf showed her puppy eyes to him.

"Fine." he said while blushing.

"When we're leaving?" Red asked.

"Tonight!" said Ethan.

Then Red and Leaf go home from school. On the way home, Red suddenly stops and walks towards the convenience store. Red then walks towards the pack of nori at the shelves and takes a lot of it.

"How much do you like nori snacks?" she asked him wondering why he buys a lot.

"A lot that I can't sleep after realizing that this store sells it. Go buy anything you want." said Red

Leaf then buys a few stuff and they both go to the cash register to pay. After that, they went home.

"Welcome home you two. Are you two going on a date during the break?" asked by Red's mother.

"Nah, we'll be going to Ethan's private island for a week." said Red.

"Have fun then, but don't forget your umbrella otherwise you might die from heat exhaustion." said his mother.

"You said it like you've had it before." said Red.

"Sunlights are our natural enemy. I always bring an umbrella whenever I go out." she tells him a fact about the Yato race.

"I always bring one every summer. I should pack a little." Red then heads upstairs.

"Leaf, can we talk a little?" asked his mom to which she nods.

"Take care of him for me. Whenever he snaps, he turns into a killing machine. Not even I can stop him. But since you're his girlfriend, he must've put a lot of trust in you." said his mom.

"What actually happened that time?" Leaf asked.

"I'll tell you what actually happens." she starts to tell his past.