The Date And Vision

Two days have passed after the stranded incident. Red is now at home playing on his laptop while Leaf is in her room dressing up. She then enters Red's room to see Red who is on his laptop.

"Red, are you busy today?" Leaf asks.

"No, why?" he asks back.

"Let's go on a date." she invites him for a date.

"Are you sure about some people from our school finding out about us?" Red shows concern on what if people from school find out.

"When that happens, why don't we just let them know?" Leaf feels fine about their relationship being known to the public.

"I'm actually worried about you being attacked." Red's actual concern is on her safety.

"That is why I'll stay with you for most of the time." Leaf clings on to him.

"Alright then, let's go on a date now." Red decides to take her out which made her smile.

They decided to walk around the city. The two gain attention from the public. Leaf is an idol that lots of people are infatuated with her. Red, on the other hand, got negative attention for dating her.

"She's so beautiful." said one of the guys.

"What's with that guy?" another person refers to Red.

"He must've bribed her!" he said with anger and jealousy.

"I'll bet that he blackmailed her!" said another guy.

They're saying a lot of bad stuff happens between the two even in reality that it didn't happen.

"Just ignore them!" said Leaf to Red.

"Isn't that what I'm doing?" he looks at her with a smile.

"Any places you want to go to?" he asks her.

"There's a cafe I would like to go to." said her.

"Anything for you baby!" she blushed when he said that.

"Don't call me that in public!" she whispers to him.

They walked to the cafe that Leaf wanted to go to called Nuko Cafe. They entered the room inside the building which turns out to be a cat cafe. They go to the table for two people and sits at the chair.

"These cats are cute." Leaf pets the cat that is around her.

Meanwhile, a kitten goes up to Red. Red can only smiles while he's petting it. Leaf then decides to go and order food and drinks without forgetting the cat foods.

"Looks like you can adopt cats in this cafe." said Leaf as she watches Red with a kitten.

She can only think to herself if this is the same guy who's the first to not show attraction towards her. She remembers that when they first met at school, he was the only guy to reject her with a plain expression. Then she remembers the bloody festival incident which makes her sees a vision that she has never seen before.

"Sorry Red, but we need to break up here." she saw herself breaking up with Red.

She can only be surprised that she suddenly breaks up with him without knowing the reason. The next thing she sees is a vision where she watches the news on tv.

"In Hercule City, the conflict with a group named "Neo-Nazi" intensifies as they continue to harm the public. Here's the footage of Neo-Nazi and its members, at the Galaxy Club." said the news reporter.

She watches the news and is surprised to see that a man who resembles Red a lot is part of the gang. As the man walks away, she looks at the Nazi tattoo on the back of his neck. After that, she sees another vision where she met him face-to-face at an abandoned building.