This girl couldn't get any fucking better.

To think that she hated my guts only a year ago and now we're happy and in love. I couldn't imagine my life without her, she is my everything.

The reason I wake up every morning and look forward to the day because I know that she'll be right here, right by my side where she belongs.

"I love you." I brush my nose against hers as she scrunches her face in that cute adorable manor. Her dimples popping out as I pull away.

"I love you too St. Valentine."

"You know I picked that middle name out."

I whipped my head towards uncle Sal who proudly nodded his head, staring off into the distance as if he could remember the day vividly.

"In fact," he started as we all shared a look with each other, silently hoping that he wasn't about to say what we were now thinking.

"I picked out all of your middle names."

You have got to be fucking shitting me.

The women in the room wasted no time  in letting out loud cackles, some laughing like hyena's, some wheezing, and some going into coughing fits.

I patted Ash's back as I threw a not so playful glare at uncle Sal.

"Maurice?" Alessio shrieked in horror."Out of all the fucking names you chose Maurice."

And that led to the long conversation of who uncle Sal did worse when he chose our middle names.

I'd like to think that I got the best one out of everyone else.
__________

"Mm."Ashanti moaned as I gripped her hair tighter. The movie Venom played in the background but neither of us were watching it.

Our lips connected once again as I slipped my hands up her shirt, gripping her breast softly. Another breathless moan leaving her lips as I trailed them back up her waist and gripped her neck.

Our lips detached, a wet sound coming from the action as I trailed my kisses down her neck. I sucked and nipped lightly on her skin as she gripped my hair softly.

"We should get some sleep." Her breathing was choppy as I removed my lips from her skin.

"We should." I mumbled against her skin as I moved onto a different spot of her neck.

"I'm serious St." Her hands moved from my hair and back to my shoulders as she tried to wiggle out of my hold.

I gripped her hips keeping her still as I pulled away and noticed the two small bruises forming on her neck.

"I know," I whispered as I started kissing down her chest. 

A shriek erupted from the depths of her throat as I held her back and crawled on top of her, her back now on the mattress, her legs wrapped around my waist, and me hovering over her.

I stared down at her, moving her wild curls out of her face as she adjusted her head. Her lips were swollen and pouty, her face looked relaxed and peaceful as she stared at me.