Chapter 5: Obliviate, Wizengamot and goodnight

MENTIONS OF MANIPULATIONS AND ABUSE, PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR TRIGGERS LOVELY PEOPLE!

If you are triggered by any of these two, this is wat happens:
Harrison is nervous before he goes to the trail and McGonagall tells him to control his nerves. Albus Dumbledore has a flashback about Harrison reading a book about different types of magic (including dark magic) in the restricted section, where Albus wipes Harrison's memory about the book.
Moony tries to calm Harrison down and eventually kind of succeeded.
Harrison has to speak about his experiences with the Dursleys and lets it slip that Vernon abused him physically and that he tried to supress his magic.
Evelyn, Harrison and Remus have an emotional breakdown where they just hug each other while sitting on the floor in the Wizengamot.
Evelyn gets custody of Harrison and after the paperwork they go back to Hogwarts because Harrison is tired.
They say goodnight after Harrison let it slip that he doesn't want to be with his 'friends', but that he wants to go home sooner. Evelyn says she'll talk to Dumbledore about it.

That was it, lovely folks. Sorry about the triggers, I hope this summary can help some of you.
xxx

!WARNING: MENTIONS OF MANIPULATION AND ABUSE, KNOW YOUR TRIGGERS LOVELY PEOPLE!

13th of June 1992

"Stop pulling your sleeves, mister Potter. There's nothing to be nervous about, Mrs. Black will make sure that everything goes smoothly." The professor said sternly.

"Yes, professor McGonagall." Harrison answered, sheepishly letting go of his sleeve.

Minerva sighted, "Now, you should be more cheerful, Mr. Potter. You want this, right?"

"Yes, of course professor. I'm just afraid that I'll screw things up. Even without having to speak, I screw things up and now I have to talk to the whole Wizengamot. Neville told me they're with 50."

"I'm sure you'll be alright, Mr. Potter. Sherbet Lemon."

They had arrived at the Headmaster's office. Minerva McGonagall had been a little shocked when Harrison had asked her to stay with him until Evelyn arrived, but was gladly to accompany one of her favourite students.

"Ah, Harry, my boy. Thank you, Professor McGonagall. I'm sure Harry doesn't want to take more of your time, Mrs. Black should be here in a minute or two."

"Actually, Albus, I'll be staying until Lady Black arrives. She specifically asked me too, I could not possibly deny such a small request, now, could I?" Minerva said, clearly satisfied with the amount of power she had at the moment.

Though his appearance didn't show it, Albus Dumbledore was furious. Evelyn Black had screwed up all his plans when she returned to England. He had planned everything, every detail.

He had shaped Harry as a Gryffindor hero who bravely fought Voldemort at the tender age of eleven. Harry had been more of a problem than he first thought he would be. Maybe the boy looked like his parents, but his personality was far from Gryffindor standards.

The boy clearly lived up to his great-grandmother, who had been a Black. With that, the boy had inherited the temptation towards grey and dark magic. Albus still remembered the moment when he realised this.

It happened during the Christmas holidays. Dumbledore had already have to put compulsions on Harry to make him go back to the Mirror of Erised. But the boy had figured out what the mirror was. The boy spended too much time in the library with Ronald gone, thought Dumbledore. However, Dumbledore was now searching for the boy. His enchantments had told him, the eleven year old had left the common room more than half an hour ago.