L - Epilogue

As the Hyrule Warrior was brought to the Sacred Realm, his neighbors noticed a bright flash from his house. They went in to check on the old man who was the hero.

But when they walked in, the hero was dead. He was cold to the touch and he didn't move at all.

The funeral came and passed. Jaylin grew old and died as well. The hero's child, grandchild, great grandchild, great-great grandchild and so on all came and passed as the years passed.

Before long, two thousand years had passed in Hyrule.

Now, the descendant of the hero worked at the Noble Canteen still. He was eight feet tall and was the heartbreaker of Gerudo Town. He met someone named Link, who was a Hylian-Gerudo hybrid.

They became close friends, and the boy invited Link to live with him. They both lived alone without parents. Link was an orphan, abandoned by his parents in Gerudo Town.

The boy lived off of money he got from someone called Ghiraati.

The only thing the boy owned was an old collection of books about the heroes of Hyrule's past.

The boy was nine and Link was six at the time. When Link was nine, the boy handed him the collection of books of Hyrule's past. They seemed to be handwritten, but no name was signed to say who the author was.

No one realized at the time that the boy was the descendant of a hero.

His name was Ganondorf. And his best friend, Link, was destined to be the next hero.

-----

This is the end of Hyrule Warriors: Rise of Valoria. Thank you guys and girls and all the other ones for reading. It has been a long journey. But now I can start on the second book, so go read that once I publish the first chapter. It will be called Legend of Zelda: The Desert Heroes.