XLI

With the Spector Army now situated in the outposts in Hyrule Field, Queen Zelda began situating the Hyrulean army in the several military bases. Hylia and Demise split the army into three wings. One wing went to the Great Plateau, another to Gateway Town by the Great Plateau, and the final wing was set in Hyrule Field.

Link organized the heroes into a winglet. Ganondorf organized his people into stealth units. Skyloftian Zelda organized all of the other Zeldas into another winglet to assist the heroes.

King Zyphos was training out on his own by the River of the Dead. No one had seen him all day because he was so focused and dedicated to defeating Valoria.

The spirit guard from the Buried Necropolis, Pipit, was also alongside Link. The man was training as well, but with the other Hylian guards.

"It's going to be quite the next couple of weeks." the Hero of Worlds said from beside him.

Link jumped a mile. "Holy Hylia, you scared me. And I agree. It has been years since I last saw the army of Hyrule this active." he observed, looking down upon the milling field in front of the plateau.

"Unfortunately, I know this won't be the last time either." Worlds said grimly.

The Hyrule Warrior nodded. "Ganondorf finally told me of the Hero of the Desert. Valoria will not be sealed for long. Just two thousand years."

The Hero of Worlds raised an eyebrow. "Or so I hear." he responded.

"Yes. Apparently, I am destined to guide this hero from a normal Gerudo Town resident to the next legendary hero." Link sighed uncomfortably.

"Ah. I see. The Hero of Time was the one who guided the next hero before you came along. Not all of us are from the same Hyrule. But the Sacred Realm is where every hero goes." Worlds explained calmly.

"Then wouldn't the Sacred Realm be filled with heroes?" Link inquired with a tone of confusion.

"Only the heroes that carried the Triforce of Courage. Same with princesses and ancient enemies with those of Wisdom and Power." the ancient hero answered patiently.

Link nodded, understanding. The Sacred Realm was kind of like a connection between all of the Hyrules, he realized.

Soon, I shall be there. Soon, I shall guide the next hero into his fate. Link thought glumly.

He felt like he was in no place to be guiding destinies.

But Link had to carry out the duties of his purpose. He was the hero for a reason. If Hyrule needed saving, then Hyrule was going to be saved.

Queen Zelda:

It had been a wild past couple of weeks. Link had become even more so a hero than before. He boasted the full Triforce, the full power of the Zonai royal family and the tribe, and an entire miniature army of spirits at his command.

She was simply the queen of Hyrule. Her father, Rhoam, often sat in his study at the castle library or took care of a few affairs within the castle.

Since her coronation as the queen, Zelda has been bombared with new responsibilities and issues that Rhoam dealt with formerly.

Zelda felt stressed.

"Excuse me, Your Majesty." a voice said behind her.

She turned around. It was a young Zonai soldier, appearing to be only a young adult. Perhaps only 19 or 20 years old. He boasted ruby red eyes, hair the color of fire, and dark blue skin.

"Yes?" Zelda answered.

"The weapons have been passed out to all of the soldiers. What would you like us to do next?" he asked.