Sangeet part 2

Here's the next part....And as per suggestion I've just added first stanza of the songs....just to give it a feel......

Host: wow what energy and what performance....manna padega...ki aapke saamne to humaare youngster b fail hain......but for now let's move on to another performance for tonight.....and now I'd like to call...dulha dulhan k dost....jinka khana unki jaan h.....Pandit and Amrita.....

Pandit and Amrita come on the stage and Preehan cheer for them loudly....

Na hai yeh pana

Na Khona hi hai

Tera Na hona jane

Kyun hona hi hai

Tum se hi din hota hai

Surmaiye shaam aati

Tumse hi tumse hi

Har ghari saans aati hai

Zindagi kehlati hai

Tumse hi tumse hi

Na hai yeh pana

Na Khona hi hai

Tera Na hona jane

Kyun hona hi hai.....

After the performance, they both come down....and everyone was hooting and clapping for all of them....

Host: Bhai waah...manna padega aap khaane mei hi nii dancing mei b bahot achhe hain.....aur ab mai jinko bulaane jaa raa hun....vo hain Madhubala aur Rajesh Khanna...are confuse mt hoiye...Mai baat krra hun humaari pyaari si dulhan k mummy papa ki....please welcome them...

Anand and Bela come on the stage...Preeti was very excited for their performance as she knew her mom's love for Bollywood songs and dance, but she was seeing her father dancing for the first time....

Kyon Aage Peechhe Dolte Ho

Bhanwron Ki Tarah

Kyon Dekhte Ho Mujhko Yun

Besabro Ki Tarah

Kyu Aage Pichhe Dolte Ho

Bhanwron Ki Tarah

Kyon Dekhte Ho Mujhko Yun

Besabro Ki Tarah

Kya Mere Deewane Ho

Nahi Nahi

Kya Koi Parwaane Ho

Nahi Nahi

Kya Mere Deewane Ho

Kya Koi Parwaane Ho

Kaam Kya Hai Mujhse Itna

Keh Do Ji Zara

Bol De Pyar Hai

Khaamosh Kyon Hai Khada

Hum Agar Hote Toh

Bol Diya Hota

Kyon Aage Peeche Dolte Ho......

Preeti was ecstatic to watch them dance.....Anand was going after Bela and Bela showing that she's not interested in him....seeing their cute nok jhok on the stage...all enjoyed their performance wholeheartedly and Preeti loved it...but she even got emotional and ran up to the stage and hugged her parents....

Host: wow amazing....now I'd like to call the stars of the night...dulha and dulhan....

First Rohan enters the stage and starts performing...