Mai..Tum..Pyaar Aur Parivaar......

Hey everyone...here's the last chapter.....

All went inside and surrounded Naina...waiting for her to gain back her consciousness......whereas Sameer was still standing at the same place...it seemed like, he had turned into a statue......He didn't know, whether he should be happy, or be angry on himself.....he had humiliated her, shouted on her and even told her to leave him...when she was about to give him the best news of their lives...she was pregnant, with their child...and instead of taking care of her.....he had given her so much of pain.....he was drowning more and more in the guilt, and could not gather the courage to go and face her........

Naina stirred in her place and slowly tried to open her eyes.....she had a severe pain in her head...automatically, her hand moved towards her head a she winced in pain...she tried to sit up and Preeti and Vishakha rushed towards her to help her sit up.....Holding her head, her eyes still closed, she rested her head at the headrest of the bed....Vishakha gently caressed her head and Nani too sat down next to her....

Nani: Naina...beta theek h naa?

Naina slowly opened her eyes..and looked at all the worried faces that were surrounding her.....

Naina: Nii..Nani mai theek hu....

Vishakha: Kya theek hu? Itni badi baat humse kyu chhupayi beta? Agar kuchh ho jata to?

Naina wasn't in a condition to realize what Vishakha was talking about..hence she looked at everyone questioningly.....

Naina: Konsi baat mummy?

Preeti: (angrily) Yahi ki tu pregnant h....

Naina was shocked to know, that everyone now was aware of her pregnancy...

Swati: Haan Naina...tu itni irresponsable kaise ho skti h? Mera itna khayal rakhti h....aur apne time p aise krri h?

Vivek: Haan beta...I didn't expect this from u.....

Nanu: Are bs b kro tum sb.....

Nanu came towards Naina and stroked her hair lovingly.....

Nanu: Beta hum sb smjhte hain...ki kl jo kuchh hua....lekin khair...tumhe apan dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha naa......

Naina hugged Nanu and again started to cry...

Naina: I'm sorry Nanu...it's just ki mai sb..sbse pehle..Sam..Sameer ko...le...lekin....

Nanu: Koi baat nii beta.....

Nanu caressed her head, and once she stopped crying.....Nani spoke again....

Nani: Ek kaam kro..sb abhi neeche chalo.....

Amrita: Lekin Nani....

Nanu: Hmm..sahi keh rii hain tumhaari Nani...chalo sb niche...Naina ko rest krne do aur uske liye khaane k liye bana do.....

They all looked at Nanu and Nani, but couldn't oppose them, hence left quietly.....Naina again closed her eyes and rested her head on the head board......

They all one by one stepped out of the room...and saw Sameer still standing there like a statue...all were still mad at him...but again, it was his special day too......Nanu went and patted his shoulder...and gave him an assuring look.....Sameer looked at Nanu, and seeing him soften up, he hugged him and cried like a child...

Sameer: (crying) Nnn...Nanu...mai..maine apni Naina ko itna hurt kia..and that too when..when...she's...pregnant..she'll hate me Nanu...pata...pata nii mujhe kya ho gaya tha...vo mujhe kabhi maaf nii kregi Nanu....agar vo mujhe chhod k chali gyi...to I'll die Nanu...I'll die without her.......