Rishta Purana 💫💫

Here's the next part...sorry for the smaller update in previous part...

Nanu: Are Naina beta ye tu kyu mujhe sir bula rii hai...dekh manta hun ki glti meri thi...tujhe apna poora naam nii bataya...lekin kabhi mauka hi nii mila...aur aaj tu is nalayak se waise hi dari hui thi.....isiliye nii bataya...Ab dekh tu aise apne Nanu se gussa nii ho skti....

Sameer was stading there....listening to all this...totally confused...But still decided to listen to it and get the details later from nanu....

Naina: Nii Nana jii aap aise kyu keh re hain...mai aapse bilkul naraaz nii hu....aapke aur Preeti k alawa maine yahan kahan koi dost banaya tha abhi tk...baaki sbse b aaj hi mili....mai to aapse kabhi naraaz hone ka soch b nii skti....

Nanu: To fir tune mujhe sir kyu kahan...naraaz hun ab Mai tujhse...huh....

Naina smiles at his antics....and holds both her ears...

Naina: achha naa Nanu sorry plz maaf kr dijiye naa

Nanu: achha theek h maaf kia...aage aise nii krna nii to Mai bht gussa ho jata hun...

And saying this Nanu hugs Naina....and Sameer was adoring their beautiful bond...just like a kind he shares with him just then someone calls Naina from behind..,

Voice: Are Naina beta tum yahan?

It was none other than Vivek. Naina sees him and smiles at him...Sameer and Nanu didn't know that they both knew each other...

Naina: Are uncle aap? Kaise hain aur ab aapki tabiyat aur chot kaisi h? Dard to nii h naa aapko?

Vivek: Are nii beta ab Mai bilkul theek hun...aur tum yahan kaise?

Naina: Uncle actually meri friend Preeti ki shaadi hai...Rohan se isiliye Mai yahan hu...par aap yahan kaise?

Vivek: Are Rohan mera hi beta h...mera chhota beta...aur tum mere bade bete Sameer aur papa ji se mil hi chuki ho shyd....

Naina: Ohh ab Mai smjhi....

Before she could say more...Swati shouts from a distance calling her name...

Naina: Nana ji, Uncle Mai aaplog se baad mei milti hu.....abhi mujhe Preeti k paas jana padega nii to vo sb kuchh sar p utha legi.....

Saying this she goes from there....And now Sameer had a lot of questions in his mind....

Sameer: Nanu? Papa? Aap dono Naina ko kaise jaante ho?

Nanu started saying....

Flashback

Once Nanu was in Delhi for some work...around 6 months ago....one day in the morning he decided to visit a temple nearby....as he wasn't feeling well since morning. He thought maybe visiting the temple might help him feel better. Thinking this he left for the temple with the driver. While descending down the stairs...he felt like everything around him going blur...his head started to spin and was about to fall down the stairs...but someone helped him and then he went unconscious.

When he gained back his consciousness, he took sometime to realize his surroundings, he was in a hospital. A glucose tube was fitted into his right hand. He tried to get up, when a girl helped him sit straight and set up a pillow behind his back to give a support. He smiled at the girl and asked,

Nanu: beti tum kon ho? Aur mai yahan kaise aaya?

Before she could answer, the Dr entered the room smiling at him and then asked a few questions as to how he's feeling and also told him that it was nothing but just his BP dropped due to which he fainted. He informed Nanu that the girl sitting next to him, brought him to the hospital and had taken care of him like someone from his own family. Though she didn't know about his name and family.