Proposal.....

Here's the next part....

She stood there...thinking that it might be a dream....and he kept looking at her with all the love he has....his eyes were full of love for her.....but when she didn't move, he gently held her hand....and with his touch she came back to reality...

Naina: Sameer....aap....sach mei? Mera mtlb...yahan? Kb? Kaise? Bataya kyu nii?

Sameer: Naina....Naina.....shaant. Ek baar tumhaari chachi se mil le uske baad sb batata hu...ok?

She nodded and he smiled at her. Then she took a deep sigh, before ringing the door bell. He knew how difficult it was for her, so he kept holding her hand....few seconds after she rang the bell, the door was opened. There stood a lady.....she was dressed in a simple long top and a pair of jeans with short hair....she smiled at Naina, as she recognized her....but she didn't recognize Sameer......but seeing that he's there with her....she invited both of them inside. They came inside and settled on the sofa.....

Naina was exceptionally quite all the while and Sameer could sense her inner turmoil.....the lady came out with two glasses of water for both of them and after offering it settled down in front of them.

Chachi: Hi Naina kaisi ho?

Naina: mai theek hu...aap kaisi h?

Chachi: I'm good too....(hesitantly looking at Sameer) aur ye?

Sameer: Namaste...mai Sameer Maheshwari. Naina's fiancé.

Chachi: Ohh aap h Naina k fiancé. Actually maine koi photos nii dekhi...to mujhe pata b nii chala....vo to us din Naina ne text kia that she's coming to invite us for the wedding......Tb pata chala that she's going to get married.

Sameer: Haan vo actually we did not tell anyone yet....that's why.

Chachi: Ohh...that's ok. Tum batao Naina...I knew that you went to India....so love marriage?

Naina: Nii arranged marriage h....

Chachi: Bhaiya Bhabhi maan gye?

Naina: Haan....unhone aur Sameer k Nana Jii ne humein ek doosre k liye pasand kia h.....by the way Shlok nii h kya ghar p?

Chachi: Nii he's just dropped by at target to get some stuffs...aata hi hoga....tumlog baitho....mai ek minute mei aayi...

They both nodded and as she left...Sameer turned towards Naina....

Sameer: Are ok?

Naina: Hmm...

Till then, her Chachi was back....with glasses of juice and some snacks.....she kept the trays on the table and settled....there was an awkward silence...but it was broken by the doorbell....her Chachi got up and opened the door...and there stood Shlok....Naina's heartbeat quickened....all the possibilities hitting her with the same intensity.....simultaneously....she stood up....and seeing her Sameer also stood up....and she saw her brother standing in front of her eyes....she was seeing him exactly after 16 years....it's indeed a really long time....he was her first ever sibling.....and she really loved him the most....but circumstances forced them to part their ways.....

Her eyes were filled with fresh tears....which started flowing down......she didn't wanted to, but she cried....her brother was a true copy of her late Chachu.....she's seen him in pics many times but he was in front of her eyes after ages....before she could think or stop herself....her hands automatically moved towards her brothers cheek....like to check if he's real or an illusion....which would vanish away....into the thin air....

Her brother looked at her with a small smile....he did recognise her....he knew that somehow she was a known person.....even that was enough for her....Sameer kept looking at her...he knew what she might b going through....but still he wanted to give her space to handle herself....Naina somehow got hold on herself....and smiling at her brother moved back....