Humaari Adhoori Kahani......

Here's the next part.....

Sharad was standing there.....seeing his little bubble of happiness explode watching Naina with Sameer...his hand holding hers in a firm a secure grip.....

Sharad: (in mind) Naina.....Naina married h...aur usne mujhe kabhi bataya b nii......vo aisa kaise kr skti h mere saath....usne mere pyaar ko thukraya, just kyunki mai us Maheshwari ki tarah ameer nii hu......lekin mai inki khushi ko zada der tikne nii dunga...Naina sirf meri h....sirf meri.....aur agar uske liye mujhe is Maheshwari ki jaan b leni pade...to mai vo b krunga.....

Sharad looked at the retreating car with hatred filled eyes.....He took out his phone and dialled a number...as soon as the person on the other end answered.....

Sharad: Mai tumhaari madad krunga...lekin meri ek shart h....Mujhe Naina chahiye....Aur Sameer Maheshwari ko zinda mt chhodna.....bolo wada? Naina ko kroge mere hawale?

Man: Haan wada.....

Saying this, the man on the other end, disconnects the call.

Man: Tujhse kaam krwana h...lekin sorry...tujhe Naina nii mil skti...Kyunki badla to mujhe usse b lena h.....Mai Sameer Maheshwari ki aankhon k saamne uski biwi ki izzat usse chheen lunga...aur Maheshwari kuchh b nii kr payega......Un dono ne mera poora parivaar khatam kr dia......ab mai unki zindagi barbaad kr dunga.....Unke aakhri har lamhe ko itna dard se bhar dunga ki vo apni maut ki bheekh maangenge mujhse...lekin mai vo b nii dunga....Just Wait and Watch......

Saying this, the man started laughing like a maniac....

On the other hand, oblivious to everything, Samaina were busy with the preparations....The entire family was really happy and excited.....Sameer has been over-feeding Naina for past one week...saying that she would need energy to fast and also he took a promise from her that she would eat everything that he would give her....after a lot of argument they settled on, that Naina would not eat multiple times, but would eat whatever he will say when she eats just twice a day......Sameer didn't let even a single chance, to get some private moments with her.....and she easily complied with his each and every demand....

Next day, they all went to office, but came back home very early and they all spent a great family time.....but something was bothering Naina.....she was getting a nagging feeling about something going wrong, but everything seemed and looked fine....she couldn't put her finger on something specific.....Still thinking of it as something to contemplate and hence she did not mention anything to Sameer.....She slept peacefully in the cocoon of his arms leaving everything in the hands of the god, she so much believes in......

Next morning, she woke up early and after getting done with her morning chores and taking a hair bath, she got ready in a red saree....her hair open and still wet.....she just pulled them together with a clutch and applied sindoor in the middle parting of her hair....She was about to keep the box back, when the loud sound of something falling from outside startled her and the box containing the vermillion fell on the floor......Naina stood rooted on her spot.....Her eyes filled up with tears.....she couldn't stop them from flowing down.......

Just then, Sameer came out after getting done with his bath, dressed in a white kurta pajama, he saw Naina standing at one place, looking down and she didn't even bother to turn towards him...which was really unlike Naina...he moved towards her and found her looking down at the floor with stunned expressions.....and her eyes were filled with tears.......he immediately ran towards her and held her from shoulders......before he could ask anything, his eyes landed on the vermillion that now lay scattered on the floor...and he knew the reason for his wife's tears....she believed too much in all these things...she wasn't superstitious like many other people....but still when it came to him....she couldn't take any risk...he still remembered how she fasted for straight 36 hours, that too without water...even after a lot of pestering from him, she was still adamant and ended up fasting, stating that it's for his long life and success......