New York?

Here's the next part...

He was really happy and was shouting on top of his voice....as he thought that everyone were asleep...but everyone was outside waiting anxiously...what if he doesn't realise his love even now? But when they heard him shouting they all ran towards his room and started banging the door.....

He looked at the door and then got down the bed to open it...and as and when he opened it..Mundit jumped on him and Swamrita were also there along with Nanu and Nani....and Mundit were shouting in top of their voices....

Mundit: Humaare bhai ko pyaar ho gaya...finally...humaare bhai ko pyaar ho gaya....

Sameer just blushed once they left him....but again all had a family hug...

Munna: Yrr aaj hum bahot khush hain...finally tujhe pyaar ho gaya...

Pandit: Haan bhai...Sachi...bahot khushi ho rii h...

Nanu came forward and patted him....

Nanu: Achha hua tujhe ehsaas ho gaya...nii to humein laga tha aur mehnat krni padegi...ab ye bata Naina ko kb bata raa h apne dil ki baat?

Swati: Haan Sameer kuchh achha sa plan krna...

Amrita: Haan something romantic....

Swamrita: Haaye....

They both were lost in their dreamland....Munna's voice brought them back...

Munna: Ohh deviyon..sapnon ki duniya se bahar aa jao....

Sameer laughed at their drama..and blushed a little on Nanu's comment..

Nani: Ab sharmana band kr aur bata...kab kahega Naina se?

Sameer: Nani abhi socha nii h...mujhe thoda time chahiye...abhi do din pehle hi humaari engagement hui h...aur uske baad se theek se baat b nii kr paaye....isiliye pehle mujhe janna h that what does she feel....

Mundit: Dil kaa haal janna h....aaye haaye....

All teased him but then after some more time went to their rooms...Sameer also laid down on his bed...

Sameer: Dekha Naina tumne kya kr dia...ab sb mujhe chhed re hain...I hope kl tumse baat ho paayegi...yrr ye subah kb hogi....

He turned on the bed with a pillow and kept thinking about everything....and didn't realise when he fell asleep...

As for Naina, these two days were really hard on her. Though she was happy being with her family after so long....but still she was missing something...or someone...but mostly felt bad, that she couldn't give him time...time was the only thing that he wanted...but she wasn't still comfortable enough to talk with him in front of her whole family......

Somehow two days passed, and as and when she dropped her family at the airport, and started driving towards the office, she called him....he picked the call in just two rings...

Samaina: Hello....

They both smiled, as they always greet each other at the same time...this had become their thing now...

Naina: Sorry Sameer....Mai do din se aapse theek se baat b nii kr paayi...I know ki is baar glti meri hi h...mujhe bahot bura lg raa h....Maine koshish b ki, lekin har baar koi naa koi aa jata tha...aur pata nii kyun sbke saamne aapse baat hi nii kr paati mai.....please maaf kr dijiye naa...aapko gussa krna h to kr lijiye....yaa daant b lijiye..lekin please kuchh to boliye naa.....

Sameer: Naina....Naina....tum bolne dogi to bolungi naa...aur sorry kyu? I totally understand ki tum busy thi...family ko time dena zaroori h...aur I know humaari arranged marriage h..aur shayad isiliye tum sbke saamne baat nii kr paayi...shayad mai b nii kr pata....isiliye don't worry Mai bilkul b gussa nii hun...I just missed uhh...