A new entry.....

Here's the next part.....

They all had a great time and came back home post-midnight......they all headed towards their rooms......Just as Naina had entered her room...Sameer closed the door with a thud and pulled her towards himself and crashed his lips with hers......he kissed her hungrily.....as if his life depended on this......and Naina was stunned for a moment then she too reciprocated....the kiss.....since the time he came out of the restroom all dressed for the evening, it was difficult for her to keep her hands off of him.....It was really difficult for her to get through the evening....

Her blood had boiled, when she saw a few girls, shamelessly staring at her husband...and passing comments on her hot and handsome husband.....and remembering that...Naina deepened the kiss and bit his lower lip and as he moaned, she thrust her tongue, inside his mouth.....He was shocked for a moment, but still loved this bold side of hers. His always so innocent and shy angel.....while kissing, she pushed him towards the bed and without breaking the kiss, they both plopped on the bed and in a swift motion, Sameer switched their positions and now she was under him....feeling her go breathless, he broke the kiss and looked at her face......her messed up hair, swollen lips, smudged eye makeup......all were turning him on more and more......he smashed his lips again with hers.....and then there was no turning back.......

Sameer too had a really tough time to keep himself away from her....she looked breathtakingly hot....since the time he came out of the restroom and saw her applying red lipstick...... he so badly wanted to smudge that off of her...but they had bigger things in mind...and since the time they've got back home...he so wanted to just hold her and kiss her senselessly........and now the moment was hear......and his wife was in a mood and the way she was kissing him, made him sure that something was there.....something was definitely going on in her mind.......He just wanted to ask....

Sameer: (softly) Baby...all ok?

Naina: Yeah...why?

Sameer: As my all-time shy wifey has become a total seductress today...well no offence.....but something is different.....so spill the beans....quick.....

Naina: (pouting) The girls....at the party they were drooling on you...I hated it....

Sameer was trying to stiffen his laughter....but couldn't control anymore and burst out......and feel on his side of the bed.....but again grabbed her waist, so as to not give her a chance to go away from him....which she usually does, when she gets angry.....

Naina: Hansiye mt aap.....

Sameer: (laughing) Baby....I'm...I'm.......just.....

Naina tried to move away out of his grip and tried to move him away from her as he was still on top of her and seeing her angry mood, he smirked and spoke in a husky voice....

Sameer: I guess making love to an angry wife is gonna be way more fun.......

Saying this, he again kissed her and Naina kept on loosing on to her anger and melted against him just like a candle that melts itself with its own fire.......and Sameer definitely set her on fire......Just in moments she started moaning and that turned him on...more and more......And just in next few seconds....their clothes were on the floor.....

They both kept on kissing each other...and without losing the contact of her skin, once out of breadth, he moved on to her neck, and gave her a hard kiss there and Naina winced in pain. He kept kissing and licking the spot, where he bit her....to sooth down the pain.......and Naina felt more and more filled with pleasure......she had become a moaning mess....he moved down to her assets and kissed and sucked on one, while playing and grinding the other one...Naina was enjoying, but also his tortures were killing her......But he was taking his own sweet time.....Now, he moved to the other one...kissing and biting, and pressing the first one......and then he moved to her belly button....kissing there, and Naina moaned loudly.....and he looked at her face with a smirk...and she knew he was teasing her....but still she was too weak on her knees to do anything, except for complying with him and bear his sweet tortures.....and now he too couldn't control himself anymore.....He shifted a little up and kissed her forehead gently....and she smiled in bliss......He entered inside her in a swift motion....and then there was no turning back.......They kept on kissing, cuddling and making love to each other...giving and taking pleasure and complying with each other's needs and demands till the break of the dawn and then slept hugging each other......