The storm....

The ringing of her phone, broke her reverie. She saw that Mr. Desai is calling her. She gave the file at the reception and asked to send it to Sameer right away, thinking he might read it and moved towards the elevator. She decided to talk with Sameer later, once she's done with the matter of Mr Bhatia. Naina reached the HR department and called for Mr Bhatia in her cabin.

She was sitting and still thinking about all that happened just few moments ago, when there was a knock on the door and she came out of her thoughts. She maintained a professional face and asked the person at the door to come in. Mr Bhatia came and sat in front of her.....

Naina: Mr Bhatia....dekhiye.....

Bhatia: Madam please aap mana mt kijiye....

Naina: (a bit loudly) Aap mujhe pehle meri baat to poori krne dijiye.....

Bhatia was shocked for a moment then nodded his head....

Naina: (calming down herself) I'm sorry about this.....Maine baat ki h....we'll sanction your loan...

Bhatia's face lit up....

Naina: Lekin....

Bhatia: Lekin kya madam?

Naina: Lekin ab aapko six months ki jagah 1 saal baad retirement milega aur every month aapki salary mei se 20,000 deduct honge.....

Bhatia: (shocked) kyu madam?

Naina: Dekhiye hum aapse poora amount pay back krne k liye nii keh re hain....aur naa hi koi interest coz aap Nanu k puraane aur is company k bahot hi respectable employee hain....lekin kuchh to aapko pay back krna hi hoga....we cannot go against the company policy.....if you agree I can call for the papers.....

Mr Bhatia sat there thinking. There was definitely no other option for him than accepting this offer. He sighed and just hummed in response......

Naina called for the papers and both signed it with also Mr Desai signing as evidence. This whole procedure took more than an hour and it was already 6 by the time she finished. Once done, she decided to go and talk with Sameer about the file. But before that, she did her entire research about this matter and also the people involved in it.....

On the other hand, Sameer was sitting in his cabin, when there was a knock on the door. He knew it would be either Naina or his friends or the only peon who was allowed. He loudly called...

Sameer: Come in.....

And he again got engrossed in his work. When he didn't hear anything, he looked up and was shocked to see Sunaina in front of him. As always she wore only a namesake outfit and heaves of makeup. Sameer became angry instantly as he cannot forget, how this same witch had tried to harm his wife....his Naina.....He stood up with a jerk, banging both his hands on the table and asked in a very angry voice.....

Sameer: How dare you come here?

But Sunaina had a smile plastered on her face.....she came and sat right across his seat.....and Sameer was seeing her with rage and now with her behaviour his expressions changed to confusion.....seeing him confused, Sunaina cleared her throat and continued....

Sunaina: Sammy bab....I mean Sammy please have a seat....I'm here on behalf of my dad....for business.....

Sameer looked at her, still not convinced but still sat down as she mentioned business, and Sameer never mixed his personal and professional life.....he sat down and seeing this Sunaina again continued....

Sunaina: See Sammy I'm sorry....I did love you a lot...and I still do....

Saying this she tried to keep her hand on top of his....but he moved his hand back and Sunaina seethed in anger, but continued again, plastering a lip tight smile on her face.....