Rahegi sada yahan......Pyaar ki ye daastaan

Hey everyone...here's the next chapter.....

Naina was sitting on the bed....and looking at her anxious husband who has turned into a pendulum.....going about here and there in the whole room.....He was very tensed..and now, Naina had to do something......

Naina: Sameer...ruk jaiye naa...aapko aise ghumte huye dekh k mujhe chakkar aa re hain....

Naina said frustratedly.....and Sameer stopped immediately, and the very next moment he was next to her..checking her forehead......

Sameer: Kya chakkar aa raa h? Tum theek ho naa Naina?

Naina pulled away his hand, and held them softly....

Naina: Kyu itna pareshaan hain aap? Bas thode hi der ki baat h naa?

Sameer: Thodi der k liye b tumse dur nii jaa skta mai? You are due any time now...I can't go anywhere......(sternly) Am I clear?

Naina: Sameer...it's really important...please....aur aap thode hi der mei aa jayenge naa...bas office hi to jana h naa?

She looked at Sameer........Well precisely he had to go to office for a few hours....it all just started about half an hour ago, when Sameer received a call from his PA, stating that he had a meeting and it can only be attended from office, as the designs for the meeting are kept there ready and he too had to be in office to sign the deal...and being the owner of the company, Sameer had be there mandatorily....and that had been bothering him since then.......

Sameer: I know....but what if...you...

Naina: (cutting him mid-sentence) Shh....kuchh nii hoga....I'm ok....please...you have to go....it's important.....please.....

Sameer took a few deep breaths and finally agreed.......

Sameer: Yeah you are right...I should've done it earlier..but clients ne postpone kia...but still I'll go.....and you promise me to take care of yourself and also these two shaitaans......

He said softly caressing her stomach.....and she assured him blinking her beautiful eyes in acceptance....he kissed her forehead and then bent a little to speak to his little ones.....

Sameer: And you both, be good...aur mummy ko pareshaan mt krna bilkul......

And he felt their movement under his palm...and his eyes sparkled.......Ever since he had started to feel their kicks, and other movements.......he had always been finding excuses to touch her belly and feel his kids.......And Naina had been more than happy to let him do do...she knew what it meant to Sameer.....and she wanted him to be the part of each and every experience......when she said, they were pregnant.....she meant it....Sameer had been part of each and everything...her happiness...her tears....her mood swings.....from their children's first kick...to talking to them every night....everything..and may be that's why more than Naina, they react to his voice....whenever he spoke to them..both the little ones would come to action......and Naina was happy, that finally she was able to give to Sameer, what she had promised herself....a family....of his own......

Naina was lost in thoughts......And by this time, Sameer went to get freshen up and get ready for the office.....Naina was feeling some restlessness all this while,  but she shrugged it away as it had happened many a times during her pregnancy.....and as informed by the Dr., it was absolutely normal........Naina came out of her thoughts...hearing Sameer's continuous set of instructions on repeated mode.....He gently kissed her forehead and left for office, giving the same set instructions to all the family members....and left along with Pandit for office.....And Naina as instructed was in room itself.....resting.....