Har gham sang tere sehna jii......

Here's the next part...

Naina and Sameer kept hugging each other...and now feeling him so close to her, she had started to sob really hard....Even the thought of loosing him forever had killed her.....And now her sobs had turned to cries....she was crying uncontrollably......and Sameer kept hugging her...and saying sweet nothings in her ears.......He too felt really bad....he was still feeling guilty on himself for letting her down and not able to protect her...but calming her down was more important at this point of time.....He kept caressing her back and held her close to himself.......She kept snuggling more and more in to him....She could never even imagine a guy so close to her....Even though she fought like a tigress.....but now she needed him, to get rid of every feeling related to the bad touch of Kartik......

Once he felt her calm down a bit, he took a step backward and looked at her face...her one cheek had finger prints of Kartik......His blood boiled seeing the marks on her milky white skin....Naina could see the raging anger in his eyes...but before they could talk, Romundit and Vivek came there.......Vivek hugged Sameer tightly...his eye were brimming with tears....Sameer too hugged his father, and his eyes too filled up....

Vivek: Tu theek h naa beta?

Sameer: Haan papa...don't worry mai bilkul theek hu.....

Vivek: Jaan nikal gyi thi hum sbki..... teri mummy aur Nanu Nani b bahot pareshaan hain......

Vivek left Sameer and just then Romundit came and took him in a bone crushing hug....All the three cried like small babies.....The entire family had faced a living hell...even thinking about loosing Sameer had killed all of them....even though they were so many people....still, the absence of one of them shattered each and every soul...Naina and Vivek were adoring the bond of the brothers.......Sameer tried to lighten their mood....

Sameer: Abe...kya bachchon ki tarah ro re ho......koi dekhega to hnsega tumpe.....

Rohan: Bhai mai.....

Rohan couldn't even utter a single word.....his throat was so constricted with all the emotions.....even Mundit were way too emotional......

The journey back home was too silent.....Vivek with Rohan and Munna was in one car followed by Samaina and Pandit......And their cars were surrounded by other cars with all their guards......But still there were many questions, which needed answers to......But all that needed to wait for some more time.....All throughout the journey, Naina kept holding Sameer's hand.....She didn't leave his hand even for second...though neither she spoke to him nor looked at him.......she was unimaginably quite and also normal.....which wasn't true........

After about an hour, they reached home.....All ran out to see Sameer all well....He came out of the car and with the help of Romundit moved inside the house...Vishakha and Nani came running and hugged him....both the ladies cried uncontrollably.....Even the girls came and hugged him....All this while, his eyes were on her.....but she didn't say anything....she too had an emotional smile like the others...but something was definitely off with her.......

Nanu had nothing to say....he just hugged his sher.......Sameer too broke down in the arms of his Nanu...his mother...his entire world....

Sameer: (crying) Naaa...Nanu.....mujhe laga...mai...aap...aapko....kabhi..... 

Nanu: Shhh...tu to sher h mera......Aur....mujhe poora vishwaas tha.....ki tu zaroor wapas aayega....

Nani: Jai...uske pair jale huye hain...baith k baat kijiye naa......

They all settled down.....Vivek was the first one to break the silence.....

Vivek: Sameer...aakhir tum sheher se itni dur wahan Kaise pahaunche? Vo jagah to humaare office yaa factory k raaste b nii aati.....