Always by your side.....

Here's the next part.....

Next morning...Naina woke up a bit late as she wasn't working today and have to leave tomorrow night for New York. She was going out with Sameer and later will be joined by Preeti and Rohan in the evening for the movie and had dinner plans which will include Vivek, Vishakha and Deepika as well. Her entire day was packed for meeting all the people who is her family now. Vishakha and Vivek, never made her feel like a daughter in law. Initially after her Roka, she was a bit hesitant visiting them, as one reason being Dadi. But their love and assurance took her hesitation away.....and now she shared a great bond with them. She loved Deepika a lot, just like Sameer did.

She woke up and after getting done with her daily chores, she got dressed in a simple denim jeans and short crop top. She wore her favourite MK watch and few rings including her engagement ring, which she never removed. She sprayed her favourite perfume and left her hair open...as she remembered that Sameer once mentioned that he liked her open hair...she took her hand bag and went out taking her phone, when Sameer called her that he's waiting downstairs for her.....

When she reached downstairs, she found him waiting for her inside his car. He was dressed in a plain polo t-shirt and a jacket along with denim. He looked as handsome as always....As he saw her he came out to open the door for her...he's always been a true gentleman....she smiled at him and settled in the passenger seat....he went around and settled on the driving seat...and started driving....

Once they settled, he asked...

Sameer: Achha batao kahan jana h?

Naina: Kahin b....aapki koi favorite jagah h?

Sameer: Nii....is sheher ne mujhe aisa kuchh nii dia jo yahan meri koi b favorite jagah ho....

Naina: Sameer us raat jb aap mujhe Mumbai mei hilltop leke gye the....to aapne kaha tha naa ki us jagah se aapke sukoon aur dard ka rishta h.....aur mere saath wahan jaake aap achhi yaadein banana chahte hain...to aaj b hum aisi hi kisi jagah jayenge......aur achhi yaadein banayenge.....

He looked at her.....her lips adored a warm smile, a smile of care, of assurance.....and he too smiled unknowingly and started driving.....He took her to a graden, and she recognized the place, it was somewhere near to the Somani house.....she looked at him puzzled, and he just parked the car and gestured her to come out.....

Once out, they entered the garden and Sameer holding her hand directed her towards a bench....both sat there silently.....after a few moments, Sameer continued...

Sameer: Tum ye to smjh hu gyi hogi...ki hum ghar k aas paas h.....

She found him looking at her and she just nodded....

Sameer: Actually ye garden ghr se do gali dur h...jb b Mai Delhi aata tha....to pehle aisa kabhi nii hua...when I didn't cry or got scolded by someone or the other.....aur jb b aisa kuchh hota Mai bhaag k yahan aa jata....akela baitha rehta.....bahot baar roya aur kitni hi baar bas gussa krta raha....

She could see through him...as if he was a mirror....they both were a reflection of each other's pain and also their insecurities....whoever earlier said that they were perfect and can help each other....were definitely right about it....

Sameer: Lekin aaj tumhaare saath yahan aake bahot relieved feel krra hun....har dard kam lg raa h.....

She smiled...they both sat there soaking in the warmth of the last of winters....the warm sun with cool breeze....was indeed really blissful....just then a football hit near Sameer's feet....and they saw a few kids, who came running towards them....

Kid1: Bhaiya sorry...please humaari ball wapas de do naa...

Naina thought of something and picked up the ball before Sameer could return it to them...