Naina's confession.....

Here's the next part.....

While Sameer was busy, trying to complete his work as soon as possible....Naina was busy cooking for everyone.....she made Sameer's favourite butter paneer and bhindi masala...which Preeti and Munna liked the most....she also made jeera aloo which was Vivek and Nanu's favourite....she made moong dal halwa already for Sameer and Pandit and Palak paneer for Rohan and Swati....and custard for Deepika and Amrita along with dal tadka and jeera rice.....she was really satisfied seeing that she's made at least one dish of everyone's choice....

Once done with her work....Naina asked Ramdhari to pack everyone's tiffins and keep the halwa that was offered to God, in Sameer's tiffin.....giving the instructions, she went to her room...to get changed into some other dress.....

She wore a simple grey saree...with long net sleeved shimmery blouse and left her hair open just the way he liked...once satisfied with her looks, she took her phone and went downstairs.

once satisfied with her looks, she took her phone and went downstairs

Naina's outfit....

Everyone was already seated at the dining room, for lunch prepared by her....they all saw her coming towards them...and gave her a wide smile...

Nanu: Bhai waah....beta itna sara khana...aur sbka favourite b....

Vivek: Haan beta sach mei....aaj itne din baad itna achha khana khayenge hum...kyu papa jii?

Nanu: Haan ye to sahi kaha....

Vishakha: Achha? To hum kya aap logon ko achha khana nii khilate?

Nani: Aur kya boliye....

Nanu and Vivek were all scared...seeing their wives stern expressions...while Naina was trying hard not to laugh....just then Deepika laughed loudly...seeing her father and grandfather's condition....

Deepika: Hahahahhaha papa...nanu...aaplog to darr gye...

The other three ladies also started laughing.....and Vivek and Nanu gave them huh looks....and Deepika and Naina laughed more loudly...

Vishakha: Inke chehre dekhiye Maa.....

Nani: Haan jaise rang hi ud gaya ho....Hahahhaha kya hua Jai? Aap to kisi se nii darte naa?

Nanu: (with a coy smile) Jii...lekin high command se to daarna padta h naa....(he blinked both his eyes in a flirtatious manner)

And Nanu gave a hi-five to Vivek.....and both the ladies have them...inka kuchh nii ho skta look....And Naina was totally enjoying it...just then she remembered that she's getting late...

Naina: Umm mai chalti hu....nii to un sbka khana thanda ho jayega...

Nanu: Lekin beta tum b to khana kha lo..

Naina: Umm...vo..Nana Jii...mai...

Nani: Humein pata h tum Sameer k saath hi khaogi...hum bs mazaak krre hain....