Mehendi....

Here's the next part....

He kept looking at her and she kept looking down fidgeting with her fingers.....they talked for some time and then went to take bath and get ready for lunch.....

Naina had lunch with her cousins, and her best friend Inayat and Aman also joined her that evening....she was really happy...it felt like she was surrounded with all the happiness of the whole world. She didn't expect her Chachi to be here, but still she had a bit of hope. This is how human heart works, it doesn't give up to hope for something it badly wants to happen and after loosing it again and again it would tie its hope all over again......it's not in your hands, to somehow make it understand, to not keep hopes. Whereas Sameer, who gave up on each and every hope long ago, did find his happiness and he wanted to share it with Naina for the rest of their lives.....

The entire day was spent with fun and frolic......whereas for Naina, she had to follow a lot of rituals and poojas which are an important part of every Brahmin wedding.......by the night she was really tired, sitting for long hours for all the rituals and poojas......at night she decided to call Sameer as she knew he must be waiting for her.....And she was correct.....as and when she called, he picked up the phone in one ring.....

Samaina: Hello....

Sameer: Kahan thi....tb se wait krra hu ki ab call krogi, ab krogi...agar tum 5 min aur nii krti naa, to mai hi call krne wala tha.....

Naina: Sorry Sameer.....itni saari pooja wagerah hoti hain....time hi nii de raa koi....aur shaam ko Inayat aur Aman b aa gye......aur fir unhone gher rakha tha....

Sameer: Naina...sorry mt bolo naa....mai bs wait krra tha...aur tumhe bahot miss b...isiliye aise react kia maine...

She smiled seeing his behaviour....which is hyper in one second and becomes like a kid in the another....that was the thing, she liked the most about him....she herself has been a big child at heart....but with time, she started keeping that child to herself and showing the world that she does not care about anything.......but she did care, every small thing affected her deeply......her thought process was broken by his worried voice....

Sameer: Naina....Naina..... (worriedly) Naina kya hua? Theek to ho naa tum ?

Naina: Haan theek hu....don't worry...

Sameer: To aise chup kyu ho gyi thi?

Naina: Kuchh nii bas kuchh soch rii thi....

Sameer: Aisa kya soch rii thi madam? Ki apne itne handsome pati ko hi bhool gyi?

Naina: Yahi ki aap kitne cute.....

She stopped suddenly.....and bit her tongue...and he smiled mischievously...

Sameer: Mai kitna cute kya?

Naina: Kuchh nii....aapne khana khaya?

Sameer: Abhi jaunga.....mummy log kuchh krre hain....tum batao?

Naina: Nii..abhi free hui to socha pehle aapko call kr lu fir khaungi....

Sameer: Haan lekin time p kha lena....aur no compromise in that....I know jb tum zada thak jaati ho to nii khaati achhe se.....

Naina: Haan to ye rule aap p b apply hota h..mera soch k aap b achhe se nii khaate naa.....

He smiled at her concern for him....even though Nanu and Nani were there for him....and also Mundit.....but still he could never forget about the painful years in hostel, where he had no one to care for him.....and just until few years ago, even his own mother never cared for him.....when disturbing his thoughts Naina said.....