The city was wide awake with no intentions of sleeping until early morning.

The lights were flashing and the line was around the corner and down the block. I grabbed ahold of Ashanti's hand and pulled her in front of me. My other hand rested on her waist as we walked through the crowd of bystanders and past security.

We headed towards the V.I.P area immediately. The girls dropped off their jackets and purses before heading down the dance floor and bar.

"Light that." Carlos handed Gianni a blunt.

Gianni stared up at him and batted his lashes rapidly."Light that, please," he corrected before snatching the blunt and lighting it for Carlos.

"Proceeds to snatch after correcting someone else manners." Santana scoffs as he takes it from Carlos's hands. Gianni simply flicked him off as he lit another one.

I wiggled my fingers silently asking for the blunt. Once it was in my fingers I immediately brought it to my lips and took a long inhale. I threw my head back and looked towards the ceiling as I released the smoke through my nose.

In a matter of seconds I felt myself relaxing.

Before passing the blunt to Khalid, I took another hit and grabbed my usual that was on one of the trays being passed around.

Smoke filled the room as I stood up and walked towards the window. I finished off my drink, the only thing left in the tumbler was ice.

My eyes searched the dance floor until I spotted the twins fiery red hair from the distance. The girls danced together in a tight circle, other club goers kept stealing glances as they had a good time.

My gaze drifted to Ashanti to see a care free smile on her face as she danced next to Tessa.

Her body moved to the music as she sipped on her drink. Her head bopped as the girls shouted the lyrics to the song around her.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a group staring in their direction. One of the girls snapped and yelled in front of what I assumed was her boyfriends face.

"What's this?" Khalid mused as he and the guys came up behind me. I took the last bit of the blunt from him and finished it off.

We watched as the girl grabbed a drink from the bar and made her way towards the group.

"Looks like trouble," I speak as the smoke flows from my mouth. I flick the last bit of the bud on the ground before stepping on it and heading towards the stairs.

The guys fell in line behind me as we made our way through the club. We dodge girls trying to talk to us and ignored the guys trying to dab us up.

Our main focus was on our women.

When we made it towards the girls, a drink was thrown and so was Ashanti's hands.

In a matter of seconds she had the girl on the floor. She straddled her as she brought her fist down to her face repeatedly.

The girl struggled under her as she yanked on Ashanti's hair.

"Back up bitch!" Sage walked up towards the unknown girls friend.

"Oh shit." Gio mumbled under his breath as he brought his hand under his chin, his opposite arm crossed his chest.