Chapter Three

Hey guys! I see I have 50 reads in the last 24 hours so I'm pretty pumped! I know it's early but I would love some comments and votes on here so I know I should keep going :) This fanfic will eventually have a little bit of smut but I feel like I should get a good amount of story in first!

___________________________________________________________________________

After the Pack meeting and the unplanned guest appearance of Jennifer Blake the group decided to keep extra close attention to eachother in case Jennifer wasn't being honest about her new idea for peace, for all they knew she could have learned how to steady her heartbeat. Stiles immediately left the building and got in his jeep. He drove away as soon as possible, completely forgeting Malia.

Lydia drove her car around the parking lot to where Scott and the others were standing, with a still slightly shaken Kira in the passenger seat. Scott sat on the seat of his motorcycle while Isaac leaned over the handle bars. Liam stood a few meters away with Mason by Mason's car. Malia made her way over quietly and stood by them, trying to avoid eye contact with Kira but she couldn't resist glaring at the Fox. "So how about since today's Saturday and none of us have school or work tomorrow we all spend the night at my place?" Lydia smiled.

Isaac leaned farther over the handle bars and pecked Scott on the lips, "I think it sounds like fun" he said with a growing grin on that charming face.

Scott smiled that lopsided smile right back "Yeah I guess so, why not." Kissing Isaac right back on the lips.

"What about you?" Lydia now stared questioning the three that were by Masons car. They looked at eachother puzzled for a moment before Lydia spoke up again "then it's settled, Pack party at my place tonight." She smiled and drove off.
"Malia you need a ride?" Mason asked.
"Yeah that'd be nice, thanks." She gave him a warm smile.
"I'm gonna go for a run before I head up there." Liam threw into the conversation before leaving and with that began to run towards the woods.
"Okay, wait where are you going?" Mason yelled at Liam who already almost gone.
"To check on something!" He called back already gone through the tree line.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Stiles POV

My phone kept going off. Scott and Isaac have been trying to get me to go to Lydia's tonight with everyone but I'm not in the mood. I'm never in the mood for anything anymore. I was so happy that Scott and Isaac were together now. After Allison was killed I wasn't sure if he'd fall in love agin but I think Isaac might be the one. They make each other so happy. How come everyone else manages to be happy, and I'm always miserable?

I'm tired of not feeling anything. I walked into my restroom and began staring at myself in the mirror. "You're worthless" I told myself, "You may not be the reason he left but your sure as hell weren't the reason he should have stayed." A tear left my eye as I stared at someone I believed to be useless in the mirror. I reached into the drawer and pulled out one of my extra blades for my razor.
I pulled my sleeve up to my shoulder and washed the blade with hot water.
"You deserve to hurt!"

I clenched my teeth as I dragged the blade across my arm above my elbow, "you deserve to suffer." Tears ran down my face while blood trickled down my arm into the sink.  The stinging pain crept against my arm but it was the first thing I've felt since he left.  "you're the weak link in the pack, you need to be made strong!"  I kept dragging the blade over and over my arm right about my elbow.  I dropped the razor in the garbage and began to clean up when I hear his voice.

"Stiles?" Liam stood in Stiles' room calling to him "Stiles I can hear a heartbeat, are you here?"
_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam stood in Stiles' room waiting for him. He smelled something that left a gross taste in his mouth but he couldn't identify it.

"Be right there!" Stiles sounded a bit frantic. Liam heard water run and cabinets open and shut quickly.

"Stiles? You okay?" Liam walked toward the door to the bathroom.

"Never better!" Liam could hear Stiles' heartbeat racing a mile a minute. He knew something was wrong.
"Stiles I'm coming in," he turned the knob and walked in to a puddle fo water on the floor that Stiles was trying to clean up, he could see tears dripping from Stiles eyes even though he wouldn't look up.
"I'm fine!" Stiles sobbed, he knew Liam could tell he was lying "just give me a minute" Liam crouched down so his body was close to Stiles'.
"...Stiles...." He reached forward "you're not okay, but that's okay, please tell me what's wrong." He had never seen someone so broken, especially Stiles. He looked up at Liam and they stared at each other for a minute before Stiles collapsed into Liam's arms sobbing,
"It's.. It's all my fault" he sniffled "Derek left and I couldn't make him stay." Liam held him tight for a moment before Stiles let go and walked into the bedroom, Liam close behind. Stiles laid on the bed while Liam sat by a pillow. Stiles laid his head on Liam's lap.

"I'm sorry, I don't normally cry, especially like this." Stiles took a deep breath. Liam was caressing Stiles' head attempting to help him relax.

"It's okay. No one blames you for being upset," Liam was trying his hardest to comfort Stiles but had no idea if it was working. "Come on, let's go to Lydias' and get your mind off of all this." Stiles couldn't muster enough emotional strength to say no so he just sat up and nodded.

"Okay, I'll go" he gave Liam a minuscule smile.

"Good" Liam smiled and rubbed Stiles' arm causing him to wince. "What's wrong?" He could see a slight bulge right above Stiles' elbow where he had bandaged himself.

"Oh there's a cut on my arm, don't worry. Let's head out." He gave another weak smile. Stiles patted Liam on the back and the two headed out the door to Stiles' jeep. Stiles may have momentarily opened up to Liam but he wasn't about to be honest about his arm just because he was nice.