Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 28

This is NOT the last chapter! It may seem like it, but it's NOt! lol don't let me fool you(; COMMENT!

_______

:: Justin ::

I made my way through the crowd of people, heading towards the photo booth. Just as I approached it, Jasmine fell out, clinging to Nick Jonas's neck in laughter. She caught my eye and smiled innocently. Nick waved at me with three fingers and mouthed Happy Birthday. I waved back, feeling slightly happy for them. Once they disappeared, I slipped into the photo booth and waited. Waited for for 'someone else' to come in as well.

:: Lila ::

"Clay, what are you-" I tried to keep up with my brother but he disappeared with Jane, leaving me in the mist of celebrities and other people I didn't know. Wait...? Why were there celebrities here? I saw a flash of blonde which I swore was Taylor Swift. Then I saw the familiar face of Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene. My mouth dropped. Who the hell was Clay's friend? Chuck Norris? I chuckled under my breath and nervously scanned the crowd for at least one familiar face. Suddenly, someone was standing in front of me, a big grin on her face. I gasped. Victoria Justice. But...? Oh my gosh! I was such a huge fan! No, calm down, Lila. I told myself.

"Hey!" She grinned. "I'm Victoria."

I nodded slowly, feeling very starstruck. "I, er, hey. I'm Lila. I'm, uh, I love your voice."

Victoria smiled. "Thanks! I can see a friendship already."

I giggled. "Its nice to meet you."

"Well, new bff," She smiled a megawatt smile. "Have you said Happy Birthday to the birthday boy yet? Psh, course ya haven't! C'mon, he's right over here!" She grabbed my arm and began to pull me through the crowd before I could react. I crinkled my forehead as Victoria ran me into some people, one of them being Miranda Cosgrove.

"Sorry." I squealed. Victoria kept pulling me, finally slowing to a stop beside the photo booth. I frowned.

"Er, what-"

"Go in! He's in there. Clay told me to, uh, introduce him to you." Victoria let me go and insisted on me to go in. I sighed, finally giving into her pleas. Geez. My brother was just trying to set me up with on of his friends. I smoothed out my dress and slipped into the booth, akwardly sitting down beside some guy who was already there. He had a hat on for some reason and was turned the other way. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Er, uh, happy birthday."

Suddenly the guy turned around...and I could have sworn it was in slow motion. I felt a lump build in my chest as that familiar face stared back at me. My eyes widened and it felt like something was tugging at my heart. What was happening? Was this dream? I tried to remember what day it was. March 1st. Justin's birthday was on March 1st. Oh my god. This wasn't a dream. This was real. But...Jasmine? Im so confused. My world was spinning around.

"Thanks." Justin grinning sheepishly and flicked his hair to the side. "You look..." His eyes scanned me up and down and I felt my cheeks go hot. "Beautiful."

I blushed deeper and fiddled with the seams of my dress. "Er, thanks." He's always had this stupid effect on me. And he looked ubber cute in that tux he was wearing... I don't know what it was about him that made everything seem right even when things were wrong.

"Jasmine broke up with me." Justin blurted. My head shot up, my face completely surprised. Jasmine broke up with him? I didn't know why this surprised me so much.

I tried to hide my smile by looking back down and pretending to observe the photo booth's floor. It was covered with dirt and dust and I could swear I saw an ant scamper across it.

"Darren's gone." I mumbled, sligtly feeling the moment.

"I know." Justin whispered. "Clay told me."

"Clay?" I choked on his name. Of course. It all made sense now. Clay, Victoria, Jane... Everything. They were just trying to get me and Justin together. How could I not notice? Gosh, I felt so blind. I crossed my arms, feeling partically mad at Clay but mostly myself.

"I can't believe Clay didn't tell me! I hate surprised!" I thumped my heels on the floor angrily. Justin's face was surprised but amused at my reaction. "This isn't fair! I should have known. Especially when Victoria freaking Justice brought me here!"

Justin chuckled, a sly smile on his lips.

I frowned and kept going. "You of all people should have told me! You're a jerk!"

Justin raised an eyebrow. "Me?"

"Yes you!" I punched him lightly on his arm. "I'm such an idiot!"

Justin grinned cockily. "Are you done?"

I slouched down and nodded. "Yes." I grumbled.

"Good." He laughed lightly. "Because I've been waiting to do this..." Before I could react, his hand was on my waist and I was suddenly pressed up against him. I gulped, feeling goosebumps blossom all over my skin and butterflies akwaken in my stomach.

"Justin..." I breathed.

"Shh." He smiled and ever-so-slowly leaned in, crushing my lips with his. I shifted in his arms and kissed him back. Oh, how i missed him. His lips. The feeling I got everytime I kissed him. My fingers became tangled in his silky hair as I blocked out everything else, enjoying this moment. I heard a click somewhere buy ingnored it. This was...right.

Justin slowly pulled away and smiled. "I missed you, Li."

My cheeks turned pink. "I missed you too."

His lips began to trace my jawline. I bit back a moan and inhaled the scent of his cologne. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Justin pulled back and then embraced me in a hug as well.

"Want to know a secret?" He whispered.

"What?"

I felt him smile. "I always loved you."

________

Note: Again, not the end! Aha (;