"To my dearest daughter,(Y/n).I hope you're going to lend me a hand just this time for signing the papers!

                                                                                                                                   Love your father,Julius."

After I just realize and read what he was really trying to do earlier when he calls me a triple veins popped out from my forehead and started gritting my teeth from the trick that he puts me into.

'He's going to watch some new Magic right now,isn't he?'

"Well,I guess I'll just lend him a hand instead of going back to the headquarters and doing nothing.."I sighted and sat on my father's seat and started reading the papers while also singing and replying to the topic from the citizens of the Kingdom.

~~~

*CLICK*

"King Julius,it isn't the time for you to call--(Y-Y/n)?! What are you doing here and where's King Julius--"It was Marx and a vein popped out from his forehead and I sweat drops that he finally realize what was happening.

"I'm sorry for Father's behavior Marx,he's out again and trick me on his papers though.."I said while scratching the back of my hair and stood up.

"You shouldn't apologize by King Julius' behavior he would often do this whenever I'm not around and I really guess I should always put my attention on him so this kind of situation wouldn't happen again.You were asked by Captain William from the Golden Dawn to also be a mentor to his recruiters,correct?"He said as I nod my head.

"Yes and I didn't come with their first mission because of Father's favor and here I also thought I'm going to have fun on a mission with him,but he leaves me all alone with his paper works to sign."I said sarcastic as he let out a low chuckle and he immediately caught himself as he then felt embarrassed and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry for this (Y/n),you can take your leave now."Marx said and with that I then went out from Father's office and went to the bake shop again where I first met Yuno and Asta before on the Magic Knight exams.

I bought three strawberry shortcakes for me,Mimosa and Klaus and the other coffee flavored shortcake for Yuno since I remembered that he doesn't like too much sweets so I thought and came up with a coffee flavored one.

~~~

Before I could use my Card Magic to create a card form so that I can travel my way all back to the Golden Dawn's headquarters a tackle from the back surprised me which I turn my back and saw Klaus with Yuno and Mimosa which I then give them the shortcakes that I just bought off from the bake shop.