14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream

Start from the beginning

He's actually good at combat, I learned a lot. No wonder he's the second strongest.

Second strongest? Who's first then?

Hange was so intrigued as she read through more.

Wonder when will Erwin become the commander? The future commandant; Keith Shadis still hasn't changed commandant Louvre yet so I guess I have to wait longer.

On graduation day, Erwin actually became the commander. But Y/n's entry date was a year before graduation, making Hange's eyes grew.

Y/n predicted Erwin becoming a commander?

I still feel bad killing titans.

Knowing the truth hurts.

.

I guess I have to set up my goal now. So first thing's first. Lower the scout's death rate to a few notch at least.

Hange read it further and further, her eyes widened as soon as the final page revealed something bigger than what she had thought.

"Isabel!"

Out of instinct, Hange looked at the female with her making the other flinch.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Was the titan who attacked that time an aberrant titan that was on fours? Is it raining and foggy that day?" She asked.

Isabel froze, wide eyed as she looked at Hange who didn't actually join the expedition that day. "Yes, but how did you know?" She asked.

Hange looked even more bewildered. "She said that on that day, you and Farlan including the entire squad with you... will die..." she muttered.

Although her voice was low, Isabel heard it clearly. Her eyes turned to the journal in the other's hand with shaky eyes.

"What did you say? We were supposed to die that day?" She asked.

Hange looked back at her. She was thoughtful while looking at the other female. "The date says that she wrote this the night before the expedition." She showed her the note and pointed to the paragraph.

Isabel was beyond shock after reading that one simple paragraph. Except the fact that Levi was not absent on that scene, everything about the fog, rain and titan were accurate.

"Let's go, we have to tell this to commander Erwin."

In two years time, something big will happen.

.

.

.

"Six years. You were on coma for six years." The doctor's clear and slow tone kept ringing to her ears like a broken recorder.

Y/n opened and closed her eyes lowly. Sometimes she shut it close and tried to remember what happened but later on, opens her eyes to find that she's still in the hospital under observation.