Chapter 22. Provoked

Once she reached home, she decided to freeze her feelings till morning. Cause nothing made any sense

She went to her room, showered then stayed in bed. She couldn't believe her ears shortly after when she heard Andrew's voice storming into the house calling her. Reaching to her bedroom, slamming the door behind him.
Lilly: Andrew?? Why ... what are you doing here??
Andrew: You thought I wanted you to stand and fight so you end up sleeping with another man??
Lilly stood in anger facing him: How dare you? I don't understand why you think it's any of your business?
Andrew approached pushing her to bed: Because I simply decided that's not happening
She fell sitting on her bed: Get out of my house. Now... I hate you. I never want to see or even hear your voice
Andrew was so angry but started taking off his polo-shirt throwing it away: If you need a man; it will still be me. No one else
Lilly was so shocked at the naked man in front of her... stood to protest at his taking off his pants; he grabbed her cutting off her words with passionate desire filled kisses which made her completely helpless underneath him.

Crazy hot passionate touches, kisses and lovemaking took over the two of them when he waited till being in the highest point of her need; when he whispered: Tell me you need me Lou, or I will have to stop!
She hated he did that again but whispered weakly under her heavy breathing: i need you
She was unable to believe this was really happening.
He griped her firmly, patiently making her reach before entering her strongly as she closed her eyes in total surrender to him.
By the time he was finished with her they were gasping heavily for air; thrown beside each other.
He stood by the bed watched her now curled body, wanting to understand why it was impossible to let another man come near her. He was so frustrated at the mere idea!
He covered her, while she was too embarrassed to open her eyes. She knew he will leave in seconds and she only wanted to avoid explaining why on earth did she let him make love to her. Worse, she needed to avoid explaining it to herself.
Instead of leaving, he went and cuddled in beside her, she couldn't believe it
Lilly: Leave. Go home.
Andrew: Hush Lou! I'm so sleepy
He turned to pull her body into his, whispering in her ear: Haven't you missed our sleeping holding tight?
Lilly was trying to hide how much she was missing him, she tried to sound angry: Is tonight too part of your revenge Mr Johnson?
Instead of answering he sniffed her hair and tighten his arms around her bare waist and the other arm under her neck circling it, placing his palm on her shoulder.
They fell in strange satisfying silence.
She couldn't settle or sleep for long. They were too close, skin to skin, too naked that she felt every bit of his masculine body... She had to escape the heaviness of his upper body thrown on her back, while her leg was trapped under his. Once she tried to move, he inhaled deeply: Stop waking me up in the middle of the night. Isn't it enough that I couldn't sleep immediately?
She whispered: Maybe cause you're not in your bed, in your own house and you are totally unwelcomed here??
He smiled silently: Maybe it's your scent? Or the feeling of your touch or the stubbornness that needs to be badly punished?
She couldn't answer. He might be able to feel how much she needed him again, she feared.
He moved on top of her, his chest on her back, whispering softly: Why is your body calling me back Lou? Stop doing that. I can't stop myself
She smiled hiding her face in the pillow. He was turning her crazy, but she wouldn't admit it.
He turned her kissing her softly which shortly took her in the sweet sensation of his lips eating her up sending her beyond her senses. She couldn't even realize at which point he softly grabbed her down on the carpet taking liberty of moving them both so freely not leaving her till they both almost screamed with satisfaction.
He didn't want to let her on the ground; he pulled her on top of him while he was still breathing heavily; she moved her hand around his shoulder hiding her face in his neck wishing she could be angry at him. She was only angry at herself, not believing that she can't stop feeling that way about him.
Later he tucked her in bed and again snuggled in beside her till morning... they slept late, both exhausted from the crazy lovemaking and emotionally drained from the previous weeks missing each other so much.

Other Women
When they woke up, he kissed her temple and cheek softly...He smiled with a heart filled with content that she's beside him: Babes. Still sleepy??
She smiled and opened her eyes, but then pain shot her heart: Why do you call me that, Andrew? It makes no sense. None of all what happened makes any sense!
He knew she was right; they are both lying in bed, naked and have been holding each other all night long after fully satisfying their starved bodies with crazy sex, he only rolled on his back not wanting to say anything. She slipped out of bed, washed her face, teeth then decided it wasn't enough to cool her racing thoughts, she slipped under the shower. To her surprise he came joining in. It was shocking when he closed up the water grabbing her wet body into his, kissing her lips, biting her lower lip hard every time she wanted to protest or say anything. His biting her body parts went on and on setting them both on fire, she whispered: Andrew, it hurt.
He didn't stop, he kept biting her while whispering: Hurts? No way. It just drives us crazy. Wait till i bite on other spots and I reach your other lips. Then tell me if it hurts!
She didn't understand any of what he was saying. Not until he bit on her breast, belly, rolling his tongue on places that were like "set on fire" spots till he reached the other lips and started kissing using his fingers and tongue in a way that should be incriminated!! It couldn't be at all normal that she'd be feeling like screaming of lust when she ran her fingers through his hair and put her other hand on her mouth trying to remember who else can hear her other than Andrew who was so taken in her body shivering himself into an amazing sensation as if he never reached that intensity ever before! He took her to bed, making her sit on the edge while she was ready to do anything in return for the way he made her feel. She swapped places kneeling between his legs and licked his belly button going slow with little bits and kisses, and more licking till she managed to return his favor... same way. She wasn't sure but his moans and gasps for air confirmed and assured her to continue till he suddenly couldn't bear a further second and throw her on the bed edge face down lifting her pelvis slightly; opening her legs pushing himself fully inside her while his hands pinning hers above her head, she screamed inside the mattress from the intensity and heat.

When they reached, they were both gasping for air thrown into bed holding each other as if they were sacred to let go... they were still kissing unable to stop smiling.
He pulled her body beside his resting his back on the pillows against the bedhead, he placed head into his chest: What's that you do to me Lou? ... you drive me crazy Babes!
She smiled mounting on top of him completely gluing her body on his: I never knew I can do any of that. Is it...? I mean like the other women you've been with...? I mean ...??
She was so unsure if she measures up or not...
He smiled and wrapped his arms around her back touching her skin trying not to show how much he loved her innocence: You mean on a scale of ten, where do you score???
She smiled but then it shot her heart that she was actually asking the man who hurt her in every possible way if she leveled up to all the women, he slept with before... she felt so small and embarrassed of her weakness. She slipped off bed. He grabbed her arm, taking her body back completely into his, covering them both resting her head on his chest: Hey. Stop that Lou. That was special. So special. Don't let yourself feel any negative feelings that would spoil the moment...
He lifted her chin up and kissed her softly... she felt only warmth and passion in his kiss. When she opened her eyes, he touched her nose with his while his palm was warmly touching her cheek, thumb wiping away a tear that fell silently: 30 Lou. At least 30!
She looked puzzled: wa... what??
He smiled placing another soft kiss on her lips: 30 is where you score among all the other woman I've ever been with!
She looked so dreamy at him, her love to him came out as a sweet volcano making her kiss his lips, cheeks, chin while he was so lost unable to stop himself of trying to make any sense of what was happening, he didn't even want to question himself if he loved her or not. Her love, her affection was enough for both of them he was thinking.
They fell asleep again and didn't leave bed till midday.