[ 052 ]

[ 051 - Tired Twitter Shorts <3 ]
( Word Count - 1870 )
- Written on December 16th 2021 -
• Unedited Because Meet Up •

Intro

Boomer holds the camera as I bounce on my heels, glancing over at him as the subway gets closer and closer to the stop which we were heading for. He laughs a little while I quickly leave his side and move towards the doors open, revealing a busy underground traffic but I cut through the people with a grin on my face, already seeing the people who were waiting for me and Boomer to show up.

"Purp," I shout and throw my arms around the kid who was basically a brother to me. He laughs and hugs me back, being the tall ass bastard he is and I pull away to look at the other people around us. Hannah, Walli, Levi and our other friends smile happily and Boomer cuts through the crowd, talking to the camera about how I had left him.

"Let's do an intro." Walli tells me and pulls me to the side so all of our backs to the subway wall where we set up a tripod which we had thought so brightly to bring. I grin as the people who I had grown so close to push each other to the side so they can stand with me. In the end it's Purple and Levi who are standing at my sides with Hannah and Boomer besides them and Walli with our other friends after that.

"Hey guys!" I grin happily as I wave to the camera a little and laugh as the boys start pushing each other. This was going to be a lot of fun and I was excited to spend the next week or so with these people who I considered my family even as they start bickering.

Cut One

We walk out of the subway and walk on the side walk, making our way to the place which we were all going to be staying at. I joke around with Boomer as the camera had been passed to Astelic who was busy reacting to us, saying stupid shit about how cute of a couple we were as Hannah stood besides her yelling shit at us.

I look over and raise my eyebrows as Levi comes to my side with a look on his face that can't be pin pointed. I look to his hands and see a smooth grey colored stone in his hand which he is almost glaring at which makes me laugh a little, moving my attention fully to him instead of Boomer.

"Hey Levi," I greet him and he gives me a smile but I see him playing with the rock in his hands as the boys behind us laugh. "Nice rock, where did you get it? It looks cool." I tell him, thinking that it was pretty funny that he had randomly gotten a rock but at the same time it was also strange. Yet Levi was also strange.

"Thanks." Levi grins happily as he holds up the rock with a proud sort of smile. I tilt my head to the side slightly as he goes back to playing with it in his hands. "Purpled gave it to me." He informs me and I raise my eyebrows slightly.

"I threw it at you." I hear Purpled yell from behind us and I turn to see him with a small grin on his face as well. I laugh a little but roll my eyes at how jealous he was that I wasn't spending time with him and didn't let him stand next to me while we were doing the group intro.

"He is really the sweetest." Levi tells me and I laugh, shaking my head slightly and waving for Purpled to hurry up and walk with us.

Cut Two

"Dee," I look over as I lounge on the couch of our apartment building where we had decided to stay for a while. I tilt my head, looking over my shoulder to see Purpled looking at me with a stupid grin on his face before he plopped down on the couch next to me. I grin a little at him and he laughs a little which makes me even more suspicious of what he is doing. "I have just thought of something I learned a while ago." He tells me and I give him a small look which tells him to go on. "Ok so, fear is a trick of the mind, right?" Purpled starts and I nod a little, confused as to where this was going. "So you attract what you are scared of." He tells me confidently and I give him a small confused look.