[ 032 ]

[ 032 - 14 Year Old White Girls On Twitter ]
( Word Count - 1732 )
- Written on September 16th 2021 -
• Unedited Because History Class My Guys •

I adjust the headset which is across my face and mess slightly with the mic to make sure that my voice would be clear. I hadn't pressed the unmute button on the Discord call yet but at the same time I had said hello to the boys. We were starting to do a video with each other because collab videos are a lot of fun but we were all dragging out feet with doing it. I love recording with big groups or streaming with friends but recording private with two or three friends is so much more fun.

I unmute to hear the three boys going back and forwards about settings and what maps would be the best to play for Bedwars. I have my personal favorites and so do they and honestly my favorites are the ones that I do the absolute best on. Boomer calls them the shit maps but they are still my favorites.

Eventually we just put it on random before jumping into our first game. It goes really well with Purpled failing at speed bridging as he was also in VR with me, Levi doing bed defense because that is what he always does when we play together and Boomer doing whatever he was doing. The problem was that he wasn't in VR either but we were also mixing it up with some proxy just to make the video a little funnier then it would be originally.

"Sometimes it confuses me how dumb people be sometimes." I sigh loudly as I respawn at our island, backing up to collect the forge and I grin a little when Purpled's character looks over at mine. I crouch a little and watch as my inventory continues to fill up with the upgraded forge that Levi had fixed earlier in the game.

"Dee," Purpled says and I move towards his character that is standing at the shop still. I know that he is probably getting whatever he can with the forge he has because he had just killed another color with me although it did cause me to die in the process. "That wasn't even proper grammar." He points out and I roll my eyes lightly because of course he is going to correct that. Fucking smart ass from a smart school but he still plays Minecraft. Truly sad that he is making the rest of us look somewhat smart when we aren't.

"Look here color boy." I say with a grin across my face that only grows when he groans at the nickname. It's not my fault that he chose to name his Minecraft character after a whole ass fucking color. "I never said I was smart." I tell him, hovering my hand over everything I want from the shop so it goes into my inventory.

"Fair enough," Purpled laughs before he runs off at the faint sound of Levi yelling that there was someone on their way to our base. I finish buying my things knowing that the two of them hopefully have that under control before I make my way back to to the other base to collect up the rest of the forge so I can rush the next base with some help.

"Purp," I shout loudly as he drops from above me, talking away to himself and he stops on the path with me so our characters are facing each other. We are stopped in the middle of a bridge across the void where we could easily be rushed or fireballed but it's fine. I hum a little and crouch in the bridge making him do the same thing. I laugh lightly at how stupid his character looks as it does so. "Who do you think has the highest iq here?" He asks me as I see Boomer rushing down a path diagonal from ours.

"That's the stupidest question ever," I scoff a little and build a block up as Boomer stops on the other path to look over at us. I watch as he inches closer to the ledge, pressing shift to try and listen in on whatever conversation that we were having.