[ 023 ]

[ 023 - Next Monday ]
( Word Count - 1094 )
- Written on August 22nd 2021 -
• Unedited Because I Have Finished The Plot •

• Twitter

1 • Trending Globally

ItsHappening
Popular Twitch streamers MoonDemon
and BoomerNA were flirting with each
other in a recent live stream, making fans
believe that the ship 'Mooner' might be
more then just a fan ship

Dee
@/MoonDemon
HAHAHA MY NAME IS FIRST
11:25 AM • 2021-05-29 • Twitter for iPhone

@/User01
responding to @/MoonDemon
Does that mean the ship's real?!
|
@/User02
Bro it has to be like if it's not-
|
@/User03
I hope it isss I really love them
creating content together and
their chemistry
|
@/User04
F A C T S
|
@/User05
We love

@/User06
responding to @/MoonDemon
Are you ok with the shipping? I
am a new fan and just want to
know your boundaries :D
|
@/MoonDemon
Hi! Welcome to my fans and thanks
a lot for asking. I am perfectly fine
with shipping (as long as it's with an
adult who is ok with it as well), fan art
is amazing and fan fics are fine with
me :)
|
@/User07
What about NSFW?
|
@/MoonDemon
As long as it's not too excessive! And
is fine with everything else I had said
in the earlier tweet

Real Life

"It's not fair." Boomer tells me as he looks away from his phone and a giggle escapes my lips with a grin across my face. I know exactly what he is talking about because we had been going back and forwards about the ship name on stream earlier where everyone agreed that Mooner was so much better then BeeNA. I guess that they are both ok but overall Mooner sounds better and nothing anybody says will ever change my mind about it.

"It is too." I laugh a little and wiggle a little closer to him as we are sitting in my bed at the moment. We had just gotten back from making a video in my town's local park with each other as some free content. We both looked like idiots but it was more then fun, plus getting it was pretty easy to ignore the dirty looks when we were laughing. I mean what's wrong with a twenty and nineteen year old running around a public park and fucking with each other just for laughs.

"Lies," Boomer laughs a little under his breath as he lays back down on my bed. I roll my eyes as I finish typing another response but a smile appears on my face as I look back over at him to see that he already is looking me with a stupid grin across his face.

"I'm just better," I laugh and go to nudge him with my hand but he catches it before I can touch him. I give him a small look as he grins a little brighter and pulls me into his chest so I'm laying against his chest. Boomer hums a little and I roll my eyes but laugh cuddle closer to him, taking a second to enjoy the peacefulness as he wraps his arms around me. After a second I wiggle free from his arms and move so I'm straddling him as he sits against the wall and he brings a hand up to cup my face, making me realize just how little space is between us.

"Can I kiss you?" Boomer asks softly after a minute and I meet his eyes again, a small smile appearing on my face at how he had asked to do something so simple. I nod once in response and he quickly closes the space between us. I find myself wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands go to my waist as all personal space and caution is thrown out. When we pull away from each other, both of us are breathing heavy but we meet each other's eyes nonetheless. I hear a small laugh escape Boomer's mouth before he pulls me close to him again and I bury my face in the nook of his neck with a small giggle.

We stay like this for a few minutes, sitting in the perfect silence as he holds me close to him but I turn my head to face him again and frown a little as a thought hits me. I knew we would have to think about it eventually but now I don't want it to come, I want to stay here like this forever because it feels right. I feel like this is where I am supposed to be and I'm ok with that. But that isn't how things work.

"You have to go home soon," I say and a frown crosses Boomer's face which matches mine. I know that he has to go back, it would be stupid of me to think that he doesn't have to. He has a life back in the states and we both know that he isn't going to drop everything to come across the sea just to visit me because we kissed. That's not how things work in the real world sadly but it will be ok.

"I know," Boomer says with a small hum as he runs a hand through my hair. I meet his eyes and tilt my head back a little when a small shiver runs down my back. I rest my head on my shoulder as I meet his eyes again and there is a new smile across his face as he watches me like I'm the best thing that he has ever seen which makes my heart race. "Next Monday, right?" He asks and glances at his now discarded phone which is on the other side of the bed and I nod a little. "Just means I have more time to do this," Boomer says and I give him a small confused look before he kisses me again. I put my hands on the sides of his neck gently as the kiss slowly deepens and he pulls away with a small mischievous grin across his face.

"And I'm the clingy one." I laugh a little and push him away which makes him groan but there is a still a smile across his face. I shake my head with another giggle as I cover his mouth with my hand. He makes a face but wraps his arms around me again as I cuddle into his side before we scroll through Twitter, looking at different Tweets from our friends and some fan art which had been made from a few of the streams that we have done.