[ 002 ]

[ 002 - Frog Man ]
( Word Count - 1827 )
- Written on June 22nd 2021 -
• Unedited Because I'm Doing Hot Girl Shit •

Dee
@/MoonDemon
Who the fuck is @/BoomerNA and why is
he so dog water? Come get your simps bro,
they are fucking having a panic attack in my
chat and I have a newfound hatred for them.
18:32 PM • 2021-03-01 • Twitter for iPhone

@/User01
responding to @/MoonDemon
When Moon says she hates us-
|
@/User02
Eh it happens daily. You get used to it.
|
@/User03
It's toxic but you gotta love her
|
@/User04
Facts tho-

@/BoomerNA
Responding to @/MoonDemon
What did I fucking do to you?!
|
@/User05
And chaos starts just about now
|
@/User06
Ma'am literally paused the stream
to come and respond to this man
|
@/User07
Boomer did the same thing lmaooo
|
@/MoonDemon
Sir- You infected my whole fucking
chat. I was going on about how my
beloved Bubbles died and then you
fucking come in here dick head
|
@/BoomerNA
Who the fuck is Bubbles??!!

Real Life

"Bitches be acting like they don't know what I am on about." I scoff even though there is an amused grin growing across my face as I read his last response and throw my phone back down onto my desk. It's honestly amazing how much that phone has gone through and not cracked at all especially since I am very known for just throwing things over my shoulders during streams. "Disrespectful little shit." I laugh lightly, flying around the lobby and landing on a higher part of the map before going into third person so the people around me can take screenshots. I scoff as a DM comes through and type an answer before my Discord starts to ring.

"Hello!" I hear a voice greet me as I join a call and for a second I am slightly shocked. I had figured that this was a kid around Tommy's age or something but he definitely doesn't sound that young. He actually sounds older then me which isn't that rare and I glance over at my chat with my eyebrows raised and an amused grin growing across my face.

"Ah!" I shout as a greeting as I do for all of my friends because if you can't shout some sort of gibberish at someone, are they really someone you want to hang around? No, the answer is no. I only speak gibberish, screw English and other languages. Gibberish is the way to go. I'll have to tweet that out later, I make a mental note of that because I am just so wise and old.

"Ah!" He shouts back and I grin, slightly amused at the way he had responded. Most strangers just ask if something happened and usually if I am ok at the inhuman noise which I greet them with.

"You good bro?" I ask with a mocking caring tone, acting like I hadn't started the shouting which I clearly had. I look over with a small grin across my face as my chat continues to speed by faster and I stretch slightly because I'll most likely keep this stream going for another hour or two.

"You good bro?" He repeats back and I roll my eyes. My eyes scan over the same handful of messages which are being said in the chat as they all wanted to talk about how BoomerNA and I were interacting. I guess this was a thing that they have been wanting for a while now.

"Ask my chat who are dying!" I shout at him because this is his fault for coming into my bed wars lobby and distracting my chat from my amazing win against him. I don't get the big idea but get it, I guess.

"Hah!" He laughs and I give my chat a look with a childish grin followed by me sticking my tongue out at them. "Mine are doing the same thing!" He informs me and I scoff, although the grin stays across my face because I have no idea what they might be spamming about.