[ 045 ]

[ 045 - Ghost ]
( Word Count - 1025 )
- Written on December 9th 2021 -
• Unedited Because We Need This •

A small mischievous grin crosses my face as I continue to set up my stream, Boomer eating a small pieces of candy from a bowl as he sits in the background. I glance over my shoulder at him to see he has a frog bucket hat on which I had made him buy off some website I randomly stumble upon and he looks up at the perfect time to meet my eyes. It's been fun, the last few months in the United States with him but it was the end of October now and I know that I need to go back to the United Kingdom.

"Why are you so pretty?" Boomer asks suddenly and I feel my face go pink at the compliment that in the form of a question. I roll m eyes, ignoring him as a grin grows on his face and go back to prepping for my stream. I load into Minecraft quickly, knowing that I will be playing "Don't ignore me." He pouts before walking over to me and cupping my face in his hands, making me turn towards him.

"I'm not ignoring you." I tell Boomer with a small giggle as he leans on the chair which makes me grin a little more. I give him a soft kiss which he returns without any hesitation and then wraps his arms around me. The kiss slowly becomes more passionate and I place my hands on his shoulders. "We have to do a stream." I tell him as I pull away, trying to catch my breath and he groans, putting his forehead to mine so our noses are touching.

"I don't want to stream," Boomer mutters and I raise an eyebrow, seeing a small smile appear on his face which says the exact opposite of that. If anything he wanted to stream more then me because he was so excited over the frog hat I'd gotten him. Plus he had made me get a ghost costume as it wasn't likeI could just wear a costume that went with my channel theme. Instead I was pushed into wearing a ghost costume which we had found at the local Halloween store.

"We have to," I tell him with a small giggle as I pull on the strings which are from his green and white hat that is clearly not his size but he makes work anyways. We technically don't need to play or stream tonight but it would still be a lot of fun and I know the viewers would more then enjoy us playing again with them being able to show up on the stream for a second or two. "We are playing bedwars."

"We can play our own bedwars," Boomer says with the stupidest grin across his face and I make a face as I pull away from him, going back to setting up for my stream on his pc as I had been doing for the last few months. I hear him break into laughter and only shake my head, refusing to look over at his stupid face and meet his stupid smile at his extremely stupid comment. "You're so pink." I hear him comment and bring my hands to my face to try to keep him from seeing my pink face from his comment and he only laughs harder in response to this.

"Fuck you." I tell him and Boomer moves so he can see my face again which makes me glare at him. I meet his eyes fo see him grin a little more then he already was which makes me go even more pink, if not red from how much he was really pushing this right now. "Not like that frog man," Boomer frowns slightly and goes to give me a kiss which I accept but give him a small glare again at how stupid he was being right now before we wanted to start streaming our Minecraft game. "Go away." I tell him, waving him off slightly as I rest my head on the chair and just go over everything once again to make sure that stream was going to be perfect.

"Oh come on," Boomer says teasingly, getting closer to me and I give him a glare which is a joke but he still backs up in a respectful manor. I roll my eyes and his grin returns to his face as he looks at me. "You love me." He reminds me of the miserable truth and I nod a little, giving him a short kiss before shoving him off of me and he groans. "No fun." He comments and I laugh at the childish complaint.

"All fun." I correct him as I make sure everything this muted and press the Go Live button just as the hour mark hits. Boomer sees me do so and huffs but sits down next to me nonetheless, clearly ready to join my stream which people were now joining and saying hello to us. "After stream." I tell him and he looks over with confusion in his eyes then realization. I giggle a little as a pout then crosses his face the more he thinks about it.

"But that's like," He thinks for a minute because my streams can honestly range from only thirty minutes to literally twelve hours so there is no real limit to when I'll end. Most of the time it's around midnight that I end streaming so my chat is chilled but today we are starting early so I'm not sure. "Four hours." Boomer says, thinking I'm going to end my stream around midnight and I shake my head, watching as the chat floods the second monitor.

"Booboo baby." I tell him and he kisses my forehead before reaching to grab the two of us a blanket from the bed as it's unnaturally cold in this house no matter what we do. I look back at him as I go to turn the camera on and he gives me another short but sweet kiss before we start talking to chat.