[ 024 ]

[ 024 - American Bitch ]
( Word Count - 1085 )
- Written on August 30th 2021 -
• Unedited Because I Started New Book Pog •

"Do you have to go?" I ask him quietly as I feel the weight on my bed shift. I know he said he didn't want to wake me up until we had to go in the morning but it's hard to not notice that he was moving out of my bed. I mean, he's been sleeping in my bed for almost a week and a half now and I was used to it. I frown a little at how weird it is going to be living on my own again once he goes back home today. I'll come home to an empty house which will be a little weird but I'll get over it.

"Yes," Boomer tells me with a small and tired chuckle. I huff a little and move so I can see him walking around the bedroom, picking up things which we didn't pack yesterday or the day before. I know it's selfish for me to want him to stay but I don't care. Still I keep silent because this isn't some magical world, he can't just move across the ocean at a whim.

"Why so early?" I ask him as I check the small clock which is on my bedside dresser. I squint a little at the time before groaning and shoving my face back into the pillow, wanting to pass out already. It's way too early for all of this and I hate being up this early. Passionately.

"It's nine in the morning," Boomer points out with a small chuckle that makes me roll my eyes. Of course he would say that. His sleep schedule has always been worse then mine and mine was very bad saying that we both managed to pass out around two last night. Or this morning. Whichever it was.

"Did I stutter bitch?" I ask him with an angry huff, knowing that I'm not going to be sleeping again any time soon. It was complete bullshit that he had to leave this early but he needed to go back to the States. It's easier for him to land there early in the morning so he can actually have a productive day or whatever all the way across the ocean.

"There she is," Boomer laughs a little at how I was now glaring at him. I sigh a little and he pulls his shirt over his head, looking through his drawer to find something else to wear in his now messy suitcase. We weren't exactly the best people for the job when it came to packing so the suitcase wasn't exactly the nearest. He eventually pulls a jumper over his head and then turns his attention back to me. "Come on, wake up baby girl." He says, offering me his hand and I groan a little before throwing the blanket off of me, making my way across the room to the dresser to find my clothes. I know that he would make any sort of jokes about me changing and why he can't be here when I do so but it's early and I'm not awake yet. About ten minutes later I am slightly more awake and exiting my bedroom to find Boomer laying on my sofa with a grin still across his face. "Am I driving?" Boomer asks as he sits up and that is what actually wakes me up the most.

"No," I say quickly and collect my keys before he even has the chance to look at them. He has been bothering me since he has gotten here about my car and driving it. "You're not touching my baby." I tell him as he gets off the sofa and walks towards me, placing his hands on my hips to try to try and kiss me but I hide my keys in my pocket.

"Why not?" Boomer hums a little and I roll my eyes. He gives me a smile and I shake my head, standing up on my toes and kissing him lightly but it quickly changes. I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds tighter onto my waist and deep down I know that it's because we both know this is the last time we are going to see each other for who knows how long. It lasts for at least five minutes and we pull away from each other with our chests heaving and I meet his eyes.

"Shut up American bitch," I giggle happily and with another peck I walk out of the apartment. He catches up to me quickly and he takes my hand in his tightly, interlocking our fingers together with a grin as we walk down the corridors of the apartment building I live at.

"My feelings," Boomer frowns dramatically and I shake my head as he repositions the suitcase he was holding in his other hand. He had also brought a backpack which we tried to pack but I'm honestly not sure if we got everything. It was pretty late when we were packing and once again we are absolutely shit at doing so.

"Carry me." I laugh a little and hold my arms out, stopping in the middle of the corridor. He stares at me as if he was trying to figure out if I was being serious or not and I give him an innocent smile, offering to take the backpack he was wearing in exchange for a piggyback.

"The car is literally," Boomer says with a small scoff because we have to go down an elevator to the first floor and then through the empty lobby just to get to my car. I make a small face as he stares at me then chuckles a little in amusement and I grin as he tosses me the backpack. I throw it over my shoulder and he chuckles again, pulling my hood up over my eyes. "Maybe it's a good thing I'm leaving." He jokes and I gasp in betrayal.

"Fine," I scoff, trying to hide the grin which was growing across my face as I start to walk down the hallway with his backpack still on my shoulders. "Fuck you, I'll carry myself." I say and give him the middle finger. I see him roll his eyes and start chasing me down the hall. I squeal a little and take off, heading for the elevator so I can get to my car without him catching me.