[ 038 ]

[ 038 - Traumatized By Cowboys ]
( Word Count - 1524 )
- Written on September 23rd 2021 -
• Unedited Because Girlfriends Amiright •

"And," I press a few buttons, moving a few things around on Boomer's desk as I adjust the camera so I'm in the center. There isn't that huge of a difference in Boomer and I'd height but it's an inch or two so I have to move it just so slightly. "We are," I say and give myself a grin as I look at the chat who are all saying hello, none of them knowing that I am actually in the United States because we hadn't made a point to announce it yet. "Live!" I shout rather loudly with a grin as I turn the camera on and I wave to the people who had tuned into the stream today. I can see Boomer sitting on his bed in the back of my stream and roll my eyes lightly at the fact that he wasn't going to even say hello to them. "I'm here, it's me, I'm so pog and amazing." I say dramatically with a grin across my face as I try to make myself sound more American. "Do I have a good American accent my fellow Americans?" I ask the chat who are freaking out and grin as the messages fly past on Boomer's second monitor which was a bit bigger then mine back home was.

"No," Boomer speaks up behind me and I jump a little in my seat before turning to look back at him. There is a smug grin on his face and I shake my head telling him to shut up but he shuts his laptop. "It's shit." He tells me with a small laugh that makes me shoot him a glare.

"This is why I'm not playing Minecraft with you today," I tell Boomer as I start to get everything set up for the stream that I hadn't gotten the chance to do yet and I quickly move to nick myself in the game so I won't be bothered the whole stream by people who wanted to join my stream.

"Rude," I hear Boomer comment as I looked back to my stream to see what was going on with them. They are still freaking out about me being in the United States with Boomer in the background of the stream. I roll my eyes lightly at their reactions before going to my friend list in the game.

"Instead," I say turning my full attention back to my game and stream rather then the grown ass man who is sitting behind me, totally not reading fan fiction because I suggested him one with close to a hundred chapters that he is now obsessed with but refuses to admit. "I'm playing with my other bald friend," I say with a cheerful grin across my face and I glance over my shoulder to see that Boomer had gone back to sitting with his phone inches away from his face and I can tell where in the book he is from just reading his expression. Little does he know there is makeup smut in two chapters from where he is right now.

"I'm not bald." Clay says with a sigh and I grin, adding him to a party on Hypixel because we had been talking about streaming ideas. Ever since it had been found out by the fandom that we were friends and since the Mario Kart stream, there has been an overwhelming amount of request for us to do another video or stream together. We were both fine with it because we have been friends for the longest time and it was genuinely really fun to play with him, almost as fun as Boomer. Key word being almost.

"You are," I correct him and see my chat starting to talk about how funny it would be if Dream was canonically bald. I mean it would make sense as his dumb ass character got caught trying to kill bee boy and disc child and now is in jail. I should join the server and become a villain just as a joke, I'll talk to him about that later though.

"You haven't seen me before Dee," Clay points out and I roll my eyes. He is really specific with his face thing or whatever and even though we have known each other for what feels like forever, I don't mind the fact that I haven't seen his face yet. I would rather see it in person for the first time so I can bully the shit out of him before giving him a hug.

"Not my fault you chose to meet Sap first." I tell him with a small laugh as my mind goes to the raven boy that is like a literal brother to me. We had argued, jokingly of course, when the two announced that they were going to be living together and I had told Sapnap that if he killed Patches I would be slaughtering him when I saw him eventually. "He's a fucking cowboy and his name? Sapnap? Sounds like a fucking Snapchat rip off for toddlers." I rant and both boys laugh and see my chat omegaloling which is always a good thing.

"What do you have against Sapnap?" I hear Boomer ask from behind me and see a few people in my chat asking the same thing. I laugh a little internally at how the clip channels are going to clickbate this bit but decide to keep on with it but make it into a big ass joke.

"I have a passionate hatred for cowboys," I say, leaning closer to Boomers mic with a small grin appearing across my face. Anyone who actually watches my content or even just looks at my Twitter knows that Sapnap and I have a fake love hate relationship which is toxic online but Nick and I are best friends in real life just like Clay and I.

"I thought," Boomer starts to say.

"You thought wrong." I correct Boomer before he even has the chance to ruin my bit which is amazing as fuck. I can see my chat starting to say that Sapnap is in the chat and I laugh a little to myself, scrolling to see that he actually said that he hated me too. We are the best of friends obviously. "When I was a wee lad,"

"What the fuck Dee," Boomer says but I shoot a glare back at him.

"I'm telling a story of my wee ladness," I shoot back and turn in my chair again to see him and he raises his eyebrows. I grin slightly as I look at his phone and see him roll his eyes, sitting back in the bed and staring at me. I grin a little when he doesn't say anything before I turn back to my stream who are busy talking or more like typing in all caps to me and each other. "I've been traumatized by cowboys, deal with it and let me share my tale. When I was a wee lad, cowboys killed my whole family," (this is where my girlfriend stepped in and took over, please help me please) "They entered my house, bringing their blowtorches and murdered them. They took their remains and ran off with their peni and now I'm a wealthy orphan because they murdered my entire family. It was traumatizing Boomer, you really don't understand how scary and threatening cowboys are." I say as I look back at him getting more and more into the bit and trying to keep myself from laughing but the grin growing across my face is getting bigger with each word. "Why do I hate Sapnap? This is my reasoning for Sapnap is the zodiac murderer and that is why he is living with Dream because Dream is a psychological murderer and a pathological liar and therefor they are serial buddies." I explain clapping my hands together with the grin on my face and trying to keep myself from laughing as I continue on with the story I was making up on the go. "So yeah, I hate Sapnap because Sapnap is a known cowboy and the cowboys, they murdered my family. They came into my house with their blowtorches and murdered my family and that is why I have so much trauma. And they came in and took my families remains and ran off with their peni, leaving me a wealthy orphan. So that's why I hate Sapnap, fucking top that bitch." I say with a grin finally taking a deep breath and am greeted with silence that makes me giggle.

"Oh my god," (Me too Boomer, me too, we are dating crazy people) Boomer says with a small laugh at the small story I had created. I look over my shoulder with a grin and he shakes his head but there is still a bright smile across his face as he looks at me, clearly amused.

"Anyways!" I shout loudly as I turn back to my stream and start to do parkour on the Hypixel server with Dream finally joining my party I'm shocked silence that makes me giggle more. "Moving on,"