[ 004 ]

[ 004 - This You Bitch? ]
( Word Count - 1572 )
- Written on June 22nd 2021 -
• Unedited Because First Off- •

"Chat," I grin as I lean forwards in my chair as I turn my face cam on, officially starting the stream after the notification had sent out like three minutes ago. "Chat, stop it." I tell them as they are going on about the stream's title like the toddlers they are. "Stop fucking crying." I shout at them and my eyes land on a chat message as it flies past in the chat and obviously other people see it as they start agreeing with it. "Hey! I fucking saw that!" I say as my eyes read over the chat, frowning when they are all agreeing with each other. "I would be fucking amazing with a small fucking child, chat." I yell at them as they all start to laugh at me and what they think I lack in dealing with children.

"Ok baby girl," I freeze, stopping as I hear the name and look at my monitor confused. My eyes travel from my monitor with Discord then to my chat who sped up by at least ten as he had called me the nickname. "Whatever you fucking say." Boomer laughs and for a second I am still in complete shock about the name.

"The fuck?" I ask, looking from Boomer's character who was in the party with me then to my chat with raised eyebrows. "Sir, sir-" I lean forwards in my chair and his character crouches in front of me as he laughs at my reaction. "Are you good? Are you fucking alright?" I ask him as he continues to laugh at me and I start to fly around the Minecraft lobby where everyone else is invisible with the only exception being Boomer as we were streaming together because so many people had asked.

"You're fucking reaction," Boomer laughs from his side of the call and I roll my eyes, shaking my head slightly as my chat also continues to speed past. "Fuck," He laughs and I shoot a glare at my chat when they start to make fun of me, not even bothering to try and argue with Boomer. "Oh my fucking god Dee." He says and I silently debate leaving the call for the bit but decide against it as it was going to make good content. And also I didn't want to hear Twitter freak out again about me leaving someone mid stream.

"Let's play the game." I tell him and go to start the game, sending us to a random lobby and hope that we aren't going to get stream snipped in the process. I'm sure if this session goes well I could send it off and get it turned into a video which would get a good amount of views. After a few seconds we spawn into a map which I have memorized pretty well and I start to run around collecting what I need. We mess with each other and bicker happily as we play and I only really look over when I get a text from one of my mods through Twitter on my iPhone. I click on the link they had sent me and practically choke on air. "Bitch," I laugh as I watch the video and a grin grows across my face even as I break the bed I had been after.

"You're the bitch here, bitch." Boomer tells me and I roll my eyes, giving my chat a small look because I am sure that his chat is mixed in with mine as well.

"Um," I scoff lightly, shaking my head which causes some of my blond hair to fall into my face. "Ok, fuck you." I laugh a little, brushing the hair behind my ear as I continue to run down the one by one. "First off-"

"She didn't say she fucking wasn't!" He points out with a laugh and I roll my eyes. I will literally stab this man if I was to ever meet him in real life and that was a threat.

"Go to Discord." I tell him with a small grin growing across my face as we end the game which we were playing and I press the button to send us back to the lobby. I know it will only take a few seconds for people who are watching our streams to find us which is why I keep people outside of my in game party invisible. After a second I turn on my screen share and assume that his stream, like mine, can see what I am about to show him. "This you bitch?" I ask him mockingly as I press play on the video and break into laughter at the loud groan that comes from Boomer's side of the vc as he sees himself dancing on my phone's screen.

"Ok, look," Boomer says and I laugh a little at the way he was reacting to the video. I flip to his stream and laugh when I see that he has his head in his hands. "I don't want to talk about it." He tells me with a small laugh which makes me practically wheeze but for the mans sake I switch back to Minecraft and start up another match of bed wars.

"Boomer," I say a few minutes later after reading over my chat and what they were all saying. I had gone on mute to thank some subs and read some donos because I knew that Boomer was streaming and that would have been annoying if I did it off mute. He hums a little to let me know that he is listening and I grin. "Serious question." I tell him and see his character freeze from where it had been running around on a base that's team had already been killed.

"Ok, what's up?"

"How the fuck," I scoff a little as I read over the message which I had been sent with a thirty pound donation. "Do you believe that frogs are fucking better then the whole ass moon?" I ask him and we both try to stifle laughs.

"They just are!" Boomer tells me with his voice raising by the second and I make my way to the in game shop to buy some more blocks to get around the map with.

"Lies." I shout just as loud back at him as I try to knock someone off of our island. I watch as they miss an ender pearl to try and save themselves but they still die and I get the coins from their death.

"Not lies!" He argues as the second person on blue team drops down to try and get our bed. I watch as he kills them and shake my head, deciding to use some of my gold to buy golden apples from the shop.

"Bruv," I sigh as I turn to see Boomer trying to get to the next island and I laugh as he falls off of the bridge that he was attempting to quickly make. "You can't even fucking speed bridge!" I laugh and go to grab my monster drink from the mini fridge in my room.

"And you fucking can?" Boomer scoffs.

"Of course I fucking can!" I say and start to bridge across the void which Boomer had started to make. I shift and stop shifting quickly, switching into third person after a few seconds to see how close I was to the middle island where I need to be. "I'm just so fucking hot and sexy and yeah." I laugh and start to chase after a person who was collecting emeralds at one of the generators.

"Want to fucking make out or some shit?" I hear him laugh from his side of the call as my chat tells laughs at the two of us and I roll my eyes at the comment.

"With myself?" I say with a small scoff as it was a ridiculous question due to the fact that my chat already knew that my ego was pretty amazing. "Hell fucking yeah!" I tell him with a grin and tug on the baseball cap as one of the characters dies, the emeralds, diamonds and other resources the person had appearing in my inventory.

"Well duh," Boomer laughs and I roll my eyes before bridging to the last island so I can break their bed. I see him rushing behind me to try and help as I throw a fireball which leaves their bed exposed for us to take. I drop down taking a few hearts and start to fight one of the people as Boomer takes the other. "We won!" He informed me as the words popped up on the screen and I laugh a little, a smile appearing on my face.

"Of course we won!" I tell him and lean back in my chair, quickly downing the drink which I had grabbed and watch as Boomers character flies around mine. "I straight up carried your ass, my guy." I laugh, pressing the button which throws us into another lobby.

"Hah," Boomer laughs sarcastically even though it was pretty much the truth and I grin a little because he did help a little bit. I've got to give him that. "No you fucking didn't." He says and I mock him to my chat who are clearly loving the interactions we are having.