21.Battle Field

My heart was fill with joy and nervousness all at the same time. Tomorrow was my date with Kobra and like a typical girl I decided to go shopping. Nalia decided to come with me, bringing Harry along to him buy new clothes.

"How do these things work?" I asked Nalia, as I stared at the Contgion in front of me.

"So basically you stand on the pad, look through the virtual catalog, pick the clothing item you want and a hologram of it will appear on your body."

Following her directions, I chose a dress I thought looked pretty in the virtual catalog and it appeared on my body.

"You look gorgeous Laya." Nalia said in awe. "You look great in black. It brings out your curves ."

Her complements sent warmth to my heart. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I had changed. I wasn't the same girl I was when I arrived in Dimensionia. Back on Earth, I don't think I could ever wear a dress but now it's an entirely different situation. I'm actually beginning to care what I look like for once.

"What do you need a dress like that for anyway?" Nalia asked.

"Well I've never had a dress before, so I thought I would buy one. Soooo how do I buy it?"

"Press the buy button and it'll be reserved at the register for you." Nalia told me.

Nalia, Harry and I spent the rest of the day shopping and didn't return to school till it was almost time for dinner. As we walked towards the dining hall, groups of students ran past us and crowded around the entrance.

"What the hell's going on?" Nalia asked. "Tovtzo." She said, sending our shopping bags to our rooms.

"I don't know but ima bout to find out." I pushed my way through the crowd of students, trying to find out what all the commotion was about. When I reached the front three girls were blocking the entrance.

"No one's going in til Roxileania is finished." One of the girls screamed just as I reached the front. Looking passed them, I saw Roxy scolding her new slave, who looked to be about our age.

"Pick it up. NOW!" Roxy's voice echoed throughout the room. Her anger turned to amusement as she threw her slave across the room with a spell. Walking over to where she had thrown her slave. "Are you ready to beg for forgiveness?"

The young girl began to rise from the floor only to be stepped on by Roxy. "Did I say you could get up?" Roxy yelled. Roxy soon joined the girl on the floor and looked as if she were about kill someone. "Did you just trip me?"

Standing up the young girl towered over the fallen Roxy. "Yes. I don't have to do anything you say. I have no master." The girl said.

"I'm gonna kill you." Roxy, using her vampire speed, took the slave by the throat and began choking her on a table.

I couldn't just stand there and watch her kill that girl. I froze the three girls in the door way in ice and made my way into the room. The crowd gasped and followed.

"Hey Roxy!" I called. The moment she looked up from choking the girl I blasted her with snow that sent her flying.

"Are you okay?" I asked the slave as I took her hand to help her off the table.

"Don't touch me!" she screamed. The voices and murmurs of students soon surrounded us . "You're all evil and just because you have powers you think you're more powerful but you're wrong. We will be free one day. Our savior will come." She announced. As she spoke I noticed the cuts on her body probably caused by Roxy's lightning.

"Stay still." I told her. I could see the fear in her eyes as I got closer to her. Using the water from a cup on the table, I healed her cuts. When I finished she inspected her skin and looked at me wide eyed.