R͜͡o͜͡m͜͡a͜͡n͜͡t͜͡i͜͡c͜͡ D͜͡e͜͡c͜͡l͜͡a͜͡r͜͡a͜͡t͜͡i͜͡o͜͡n͜͡s͜͡

Start from the beginning

Annabeth and I drifted in and out of the easy conversation for the next few minutes.

"Ok, that was the worst joke yet." She slurped on her pink lemonade.

"Wait, I've got another."

"WILL it be worse?"

"Well, duh," I grinned at her. "Nicotine more like Nico-teen. I am I right?"

Annabeth stared at me trying not to laugh, she gave in eventually. "That was BAD! Word of advice, Seaweed Brain, don't ever become a stand-up comedian. No one would laugh at your jokes."

"Then why are you laughing?" I quirked an eyebrow at her.

Annabeth blushed. "...Uh, because, it was SO bad that it was funny."

"Liar, you find me funny," I smirked and leaned over the table, our faces inches apart. "Don't you?" I said twirling a blonde curl

She blushed some more.

I like this side of me. Who knew I could actually flirt with a girl without making a complete fool of myself? It's a first.

"I do not find you funny! As if!" Annabeth retorted, crossing her arms and pouting.

Gods, this girl was such a cute pouter too.

"Then charming perhaps?" I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe you've had too much to drink. "

"Oh come on, just admit it!" I cried. "Please."

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm doing this, yes you are a little bit charming."

"A little bit?"

"Take it or leave it, Seaweed Brain."

"Ok sheesh, Wise Girl."

"Ugh, can you stop making me feel lonely?"

I glared at Rachel. "You've got a girlfriend."

"Yeah, but she's not here. So now I know what Leo feels like daily."

"Now that's how you tell a joke, take notes, Percy."

"Why thank you, Beth." Rachel took a bow.

"It's not that funny."

"I think you're just jealous because I can make YOUR date laugh," Rachel smirked. "Anyway, here's the bill, idiot. Also, Lia is asking if you still want breakup brownies?"

"Uh, sure. I mean I'm not gonna turn down brownies, unless they're Jason's."

"Ok, I'll tell her. You two have a nice night." She smiled and left.

Rachel was... something.

The devil incarnate one minute, sweeter than honey the next. Maybe she's bipolar? I don't know, the point is she's weird.

"Breakup Brownies?" Annabeth asked confused.

"They're just brownies but with extra chocolate, not that I've been a relationship that I've lost before. You should try them, Rachel's girlfriend makes the best brownies in the world."

"Rachel's girlfriend is Amelia Graham, right? The cheerleader in junior year? Brown hair, hazel eyes, kinda short? Her?"

"Yeah, yeah that's her. She's nice."

"I know, also they're really cute together."

"I agree. Don't tell Rachel this but I think she's got a thing for cheerleaders."