Chapter 22 🔥

"ahhh.......daddyyyy......slower please" jungkook sobbed. He was crying in too much pleasure. He felt like his body was on fire.

Taehyung just increased his phase more making the other scream. They were making love for 3 hours now and had already done 6 rounds. Jungkook was tired but he was still not satisfied while taehyung was not a bit tired also not satisfied.

"ring........ring"

Their moment was disturbed by a phone ringing.

"taee.....stop please. I want to answer that"

Taehyung huffed but still decreased his speed allowing jungkook to take the phone from bedside table. He answered it.

"hello jimin hyung"

"hello jungkook? What happened? You sound so tired and worn out. And your voice is hoarse"

"nothing. Just tell why did you call?"

Taehyung was getting impatient. So he smirked and again started thrusting. Jungkook chocked on a moan as his grip around Taehyung's bicep tightened.

"wha-koo-eww....jungkoooook if you are doing nasties just tell first. What if this was on speaker? Anyway I called to tell that poppy wants to stay here. I will drop her to school tomorrow. I have some clothes of her here since she frequently stay here"

"o-ok mhmm....." jungkook glared at taehyung who just gave an innocent smile continuing thrusting into him.

"eww.... Gross. I'm gonna hang up. Next time don't answer calls like that"

He hung up the phone. Taehyung grabbed the phone and threw it to the couch which was in front of the bed a little far away.

"let's continue baby" he kissed jungkook hungrily.

Next morning

Taehyung woke up first. He smiled remembering their night. They made love for hours. He looked at the clock and saw it was almost 11.00 a.m. Jungkook looked so tired but they haven't had anything after that late lunch. So jungkook has to eat.

"baby wake up darling. It's almost 11 in the morning. You have to eat" he combed jungkook's silky hair with his long fingers.

"nooo....twired, sleep, wakey then ewat" he mumbled turning to other side hiding under the blanket. Taehyung chuckled.

"No get up" he got up and picked up a whinning jungkook who settled his head on tae's shoulder and again slept. Taehyung took him to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with luke warm water and put a colourful bath bomb. After it was filled he put jungkook to the tub who gasped and woke up struggling in the water.

"T-SUNAMIIIIII" he was cut off by a loud laugher which rang through the bathroom. He death glared at the source of it.

"you son of lettuce eater.... Did you really have to put me into the water while I was asleep. Hmpfff..... I'm not gonna talk with you" he crossed his arms over his chest looking away from taehyung.

"sorry baby. Forgive your hubby. But you weren't waking up and you have to eat"

Jungkook pouted more and asked for a kiss. Taehyung laughed at his husband and kissed him ever so gently. Then he also got into the bath tub to clean up. After that taehyung made their brunch and they ate.

Taehyung got ready to go to the company.

"baby I'm leaving"

"where?" jungkook asked, more like questioned from taehyung as he was doing a crime.

"ehhmm...I have to go the office baby" he pecked jungkook collecting his files.

"take me with you. I can't even walk and you are leaving me here" he gleard at his husband.