Chapter 11

"JINNIEEEEEE COME HERE" jimin screamed while sitting in front of the large TV with taehyung .

"what now?" jin walked near them lazily. He was tired running here and there all day because of jimin.

"let's watch a movie pwease" he asked with puppy eyes.

"finee. I will get some popcorn" he said and walked away. He came back in a while with a big bowl of popcorn and some soft drinks.

They watched jumanji and time was already 9.20 p.m. The movie had ended 10 minutes ago. No one watched it as they were worried about their loved ones. The door bell rang. All the three ran towards the door. Jin opened it and saw namjoon, yoongi and hoseok standing. The trio came in and sat on the sofa. But Taehyung was searching for his baby.

"joon hyung where is jungkook?" he asked nervously.

"don't worry taehyung. Everything went well. He must be on his way" namjoon answered and he nodded. They heard a car honk again.

"my sweets...." taehyung jumped from his seat and ran to the door opening it. He saw jungkook with someone in his hands. The person was unconscious.

"sugar cube wh-"

"first let me in tae. I will explain later" he said and taehyung moved away giving him space. Jungkook took the male and went to a free sofa and laid him on it softly. Everyone gasped seeing the said male's face.

"jungkook him-"

"I know. He looks just like me and he is hella drunk" he sighed and told everything that happened.

"--so I took him here"

"wait he got hit? Bring him to my clinic so I can check him" jin said and ran to his clinic to get the equipment ready. Jungkook again lifted the male and took him to the jin's clinic in the mansion. Then he went to his room to get a shower and to get rid of his sweaty clothes. When he got out of the shower taehyung was already sitting on the bed waiting for him. Taehyung saw jungkook's red eyes that clearly shows that he had cried in the shower.

"baby come here" jungkook threw the towel that he used to dry his hair away and ran to him jumping on taehyung's lap straddling it. He hugged him very tightly.

"taehyung, I remembered someone and I'm scared. What if he is not him? I don't wanna get my hopes up" his sounded broken and vulnerable.

"baby who? What are you talking about?" taehyung asked worriedly giving soft kisses Jungkook's temple to calm him down.

"taehyung I'm not the only child my parents had. I had a twin. His name was jungguk. Jeon jungguk. We were 7 years old. We both went to the park that day. They always abused us. But jungguk took the hits most of the time and he always protected me from the parents. He was my elder brother. Our parents let us go to the park that day for the first time. We went alone. We were playing hide and seek. He was hiding and I was the one who had to find him. I searched for him like 4 hours all around the park. But I couldn't find him. I was crying so hard. I went and told my parents that jungguk was missing. When they heard that they were furious. At least they acted like it. My mother beat me so much but they didn't even call the police. After beating me she locked me in a room and didn't open it for three days. The fourth day she opened the door and I was hoping to meet my brother. But he wasn't there. Both of them again blamed me and beat me and at last gave some stale bread to eat. My mother cut my skin so deep. My father beat me with a belt. It hurt so much tae. It hurt me so m-much. They didn't even try to find jungguk but blamed everything on me. What cna a small kid do? My parents continued to torture me. Because of the stress and pain I started to go into littlespace. They starved me, they hurt me, emotionally, physically and sexually"