Chapter 5

"TAEHYUNG.....WHERE ARE YOU FUCKER? I WANT---"

He stopped on his tracks seeing a drop dead gorgeous guy with pale skin. His eyes widened and mouth fell open dramatically.

"handsome?"

"yeah~"

"want him as your daddy?"

"yeah~"

"sorry chim he is already married"

"WHAT? TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE" he screamed holding Taehyung by his shirt collar.

"it's true"

"arghh..... Why every handsome man is taken?" he sulked. The pale male was looking at them specially at jimin with an intense look along with a small smirk.

"taee~ jungkook is asking for you..." jhope came to the living room singing.

"then he can be my daddy" jimin said happily pointing at Jhope.

"sorry to shatter your dreams but he is married to that pale guy" jimin's eyes widened and he started to shake. Taehyung closed his ears.

"you two better cover your ears" he warned to the married couple. They immediately covered their ears.

"NOOOO....... WHY GOD IS THIS CRUEL.... ARGHHHHH...... I WANT A DADDY WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF ME AND FUCK ME REALLY WELL..... I'M GONNA SUCIDE NEXT TIME I GIVE A BLOWJOB BY CHOCKING ON THE DICK....... I DON'T WANT THIS LIFE....DEAR GOD OF BIG DICKS TAKE ME PLEASE...... May be we can fuck. Can't we?" he asked from no one with a head tilt.

"Omg he is soo loud....actually louder than me" jhope laughed.

"hmm... Hyung take care of him for me. I have to go see my baby and please don't go insane✌️" jhope nodded and Taehyung ran upstairs to Jungkook's room.

There was his baby pouting. As soon as he saw Taehyung he made grabby hands. Taehyung sat next to him chuckling at his baby's cuteness. He kissed his lips and pulled away.

"slept well baby?" Jungkook shook his head.

"a dieing chicken started screaming and I woke up" taehyung chuckled and pecked jungkook's forhead which jungkook automatically closed his eyes in comfort.

"jimin came. He is downstairs"

"really? Let's go i wanna see how the chicken looks" Taehyung took Jungkook bridal style and went downstairs only to see Jimin flirting with the sope couple and the couple looked okay and flirted back.

"baby i highly recommend not calling that name in front of him if you don't want you ears to bleed" taehyung said.

"come on i just wanna push his buttons. I will be okay" Jungkook smirked.
--------------

"Ooooo so he is the dieing chicken. I thought he would be muscular and more big like his voice. It's okay they say tiny peppers are the spiciest" Jungkook faked nonchalant tone while Taehyung sat down on the sofa mext to him.

"what did you say bitch? Me? A dieing chicken? Do you even know who i am? You called park jimin a chicken? A small pepper? And small sized? You know all the girls in our college are begging for my dick"

"how big is it?" jungkook asked turning his head towards the small pepper who was ready burst.

"5 inches why?" he asked glaring.

(guys 5 inches is not small. Take a ruler and measure. Where do you gonna put 8/9 inches? Be for real in the comments please. This is not even an a/b/o)

jungkook snickered.

"mine is bigger and Taehyung's is way bigger than mine. That mean you have a tiny chilli pepper. May be girls in your college haven't seen a proper dick yet"