Chapter 15

I just saw a 10 year old reading this book and that messed up. That is way too young to be reading this. I'm gonna block everyone who are not over 15 if i get to know...i wish we had a private account option here but we don't. So.... Yes
___________________________________

Jungkook was walking here and there thinking what to wear. Taehyung was in college. He will come at 1 p.m. to pick up Jungkook. Now it was 11.17 a.m. and Jungkook was panicking.

"should I ask Jin hyung? He will be able to help me"

"JIN HYUNG" he waited tapping his foot on to the wooden floor.

Jin came to room panting.

"ko-ok w-what happened?"

"I have a date with taehyung and I don't know what to wear. Help me" he ordered and Jin glared at him.

"ask nicely and hyung will help you"

Jungkook glared but Jin glared back. Jungkook sighed rolling his eyes.

"Jin hyungie, help kookie to find something to wear for his date. 
👉👈" Jin cooed.

"now help me" he scoffed.

"OK bunny, let's see what you have. Hope there is something other than black" he went in to Jungkook's huge ass closet.

"try this on. You have to look super cute and fluffy since you are the bottom here. Taehyung would love fluffy kook" Jungkook huffed at the bottom part but went to the bathroom to try it on.

"this is not gonna work. I didn't even know I had this. I look like a baby. Who the hell even brought something like this? Ewww...Give something else" he said looking at the pink outfit which was white pants, and a pink sweater with a white shirt underneath.

"OK geez. You look good in that. OK this one will do too"

"damn, you're looking so good

"damn, you're looking so good..fuck i hope taehyung will fuck that ass. Or else it will be a waste"

"i will make sure of it" Jungkook gave a smirk.

"Come I'll do your hair and makeup" Jin grabbed him and made him sit in front of the dressing table.

"what? Noo-"

"shut up kook. You have to look good for your date" Jungkook glared.

"you don't look intimidating. We know the bunny inside that cold as ice face. Wait here I'll bring my makeup kit" Jin said and ran out. Jungkook huffed. But he liked the idea of makeup and doing his hair a bit even though he wouldn't admit it. He liked the attention he got from everyone now.

"I'm here" Jin pulled out so many things and started to do Jungkook's make up.

"do it lightly" Jungkook sighed pretending like it was annoying him.