Chapter 9

In the morning Taehyung woke up before Jungkook and had a shower and quickly wore his clothes. He will act his normal self again since everyone know about him now. Oversized hoodies and baggy pants are gone for good. Though he admits those were more comfy.

When he came to the room again Jungkook was sitting on the bed half asleep

When he came to the room again Jungkook was sitting on the bed half asleep. He chuckled and went to him. He pecked Jungkook's lips making a loud muahh...sound. Jungkook opened his eyes and saw taehyung wearing something other than a hoodie for the college for the first time.

"tae why aren't you wearing your hoodie? And this? I'm not complaining cause you look hot" taehyung chuckled.

"I'm done pretending. I thought I would get a normal life without any attention on me but students started to bully me. At first it wasn't extreme. But soon they started to hit me, punch me and sexually harass me. Yesterday I kind of revealed everything and guess what the girls who didn't even notice me came to me and one of them had the audacity to sit on my lap too" he said the last part to make Jungkook jealous and guess what the baby Mafia was fuming in anger.

"how dare they harass you and HOW DARE SHE SIT ON YOUR LAP? And what were you doing the whole time?" he pouted angrily and glared at the wall.

"omooo....my angry bird. You look so red" taehyung kissed his nose and Jungkook blushed more.

"baby I pushed her don't be angry. She fell on her fake ass" Taehyung pulled him for a kiss. Suddenly the door opened,

"Yahh, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Ju--What the fuck are you doing in this holy morning? Eating each other's faces? Before you start eating his ass stop and come down. Breakfast is ready. Jimin is already having his second rounds. That boy's stomach is a black hole"

Jungkook groaned and pulled away.

"What the fuck hyung? You are disturbing our sweet moment" jungkook groaned.

Jin gasped.

"You called me hyung. Awww.... My baby" He ran to Jungkook and jumped on the bed wrapping his hands around the annoyed male. Both fell on the bed as Jin continued to hug the hell out of Jungkook.

"AHHHH....TAEEE help me. Kim Seokjin get off me now. It's an order" Jungkook tried to shout and remove Jin off of him using his scary voice which didn't succeed.

Jin didn't move a little and continued to hug while Taehyung watched them with a soft smile. He didn't want to interrupt this moment. Jungkook's hands fell limp on the bed after realizing that trying to remove Jin is impossible. So he let his hyung hug him to his content. After about 5 minutes Jin pulled away and pecked Jungkook's forehead.

"I know kookie calls me mama, but this is the first time you called me hyung, so it's a bit emotional to me. Sue me" Jungkook gave a half smile to him.

"Omo you even smiled at me. God my day is blessed" He went out fanning himself to stop his tears, still not being able to believe what happened. Taehyung turned to Jungkook.

"See how happy he is, others will also be so happy if you start to love them but before that you have to start to love yourself and now you are doing it. I'm proud of you bunny" Jungkook smiled at him as a reply and went to shower.

Time skip

Everyone had breakfast and Taemin duo went to College. Jungkook and others were now in their special room talking about the plan.

"Namjoon what's the plan?"

"Yes boss, the ship arrives at the harbour at 7.55 in the evening and the officers and the army are going to get the weapons at 8.10. Until that we should wait. When they get the containers of weapons from the ship they will set them on trucks. That's when we should start our work. There will be 4 trucks and our men will be ready to take over them as soon as we take care of the security and bring them to the bases but until that we will have to face army, police and other forces. We have to make a safe environment for the drivers so they won't get any disturbances on their way"

"Hmm" What about the forcers, how many are there?"

"There will be navy, army and police. So a lot cause this is a huge deal. And they can never know it's us who got the weapons. If everything goes well the government will have to pay for the weapons cause they were under their security. Because of that I called all our men. They will be here at 4 p.m. and we will leave at 7.30 p.m. You can call it a war. It will never look like it was us"

Jungkook smirked. He was already excited.

"ok. Jhope did you hack the cameras?"

"yes boss, all the cameras will be turned off and here is the blue print"

"Good" Jungkook took it and examined the whole thing.

"We can go from this gate like we came for the deal. Yoongi will drive while me and hoseok hide under the seats. Jungkook will get off the vehicle and yoongi will drive to the east to park the vehicle. The trucks are also that way. When Jungkook meet up with the officer you guys get ready. Kill the guards around the trucks. Don't make any sounds. Most of the guards will be on the west side since they mostly secure the area Jungkook comes. So it will be pretty easy for Hoseok, Yoongi and me to take the trucks onto our hands. So in that time our drivers that are dressed in army uniforms should get the trucks and should be ready to drive at the command. There will be no one in the west side so Yoongi, Hoseok and I will guide the drivers to drive the trucks out of the harbour. The soldiers at the exist will let us go when they see the uniform dressed drivers. After giving jungkook the signal that trucks are safe and out Jungkook will leave after the discussion with the officer. We can have our men in stand by if anything goes wrong" Namjoon explained.

"Good idea Namjoon, Yoongi everything ready by your side?"

"Yes boss, all the weapons including silenced guns are ready and all the bulletproof vests for our men are also prepared if anything goes wrong"

"good. Go get some rest before the mission" All nodded and went out.

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯

Vote and comment 🐾