Chapter 16 🔥

Soon their clothes were off from their bodies.

Taehyung thrusted into jungkook at a fast steady pace. He was gentle and caring. He intertwined their hands as he increased his speed making jungkook moan louder.

"arhh...ta-eee soo g-good" he moaned loudly as taehyung hit his prostate.

"taee c-cl-close"

"me too baby. Let's cum together" he increased his speed making jungkook see stars. He can already see stars if he opened his eyes. But these stars were better.

"c-cumming"

"cum baby"

Taehyung came in the deep inside his lover as jungkook came on his stomach. His legs were shaking due to sensivity. He felt another thrust and he opened his eyes wide.

"what are-"

"sorry baby, but I'm not done having my dessert yet" taehyung smirked and again started to thrust fastly making jungkook moan.

Time skip

Taehyung woke up due to the sun light falling on his face. He looked down and saw his cute boyfriend sleeping while nuzzling his face in his chest. Jungkook was hugging him so tightly. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and hissed closing his eyes tightly.

"sweet cheeks why? What happened?" he was worried.

"I'm sore" he said and removed the blanket lifting his leg. Taehyung was still inside.

"you wanted it baby" he said as he pulled out. Immediately the cum that was still inside jungkook started to come out.

"how much did you cum? And how many rounds did we go?"

"about 6?" taehyung said more like a question.

"6 ? And that is also a QUESTION? Ok how are we going to get cleaned?"

"there is a big ocean. So--ouch"

"sorry babes, do you see that?" he chuckled. Jungkook looked at the said direction and gasped.

"I didn't see that yesterday"

"may be because you were too distracted by me. Lets go. I will carry you. There are clothes too" taehyung wrapped jungkook in the blanket and picked him up. There was no one in the beach but he didn't want to carry his boyfriend around naked.

They went to the wooden cabin and got inside the bath tub relaxing their muscles. But someone got horny again and destroyed jungkook's ass again 2 times. Now jungkook was refusing to talk with him.

Taehyung wrapped a pouting jungkook in a towel. He carried a pouting jungkook to the room then he dressed a pouting jungkook.

"baby sorryyy. You are irresistible because you look like a whole damn meal.....sowwyyy...i will buy you ice cream and a Teddy or chocolates. Please don't be angry with mee" taehyung whined.

Jungkook sighed and pulled him to a kiss.

"it's okay. You don't have to buy me anything but a good breakfast. I'm starving" he giggled. Taehyung also giggled. After he got dressed he picked jungkook up. After that they drive to a cafe and had breakfast. Then they went home.

Time skip

Taehyung carried jungkook inside while others teased them.

"Oooo someone got a good dick... Huh?" jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"shut up midget"

"good dick huh? Come here you brat, you will get 2 today" sope dragged a whining jimin to their room while others were dumbfounded.