Chapter 10

"Jin hyungggg" jimin screamed at the top of his lungs while entering the mansion.

"what? Why? What happened? Who the fuck hurt you?" he came running with a kinfe in his hand.

Jimin gave him innocent eyes while taehyung tried to stop his laugh.

"gimme me food" he said making grabby hands.

"Yahh... Park jimin, did you leave your brain somewhere? Why are you shouting this much? Can't you just ask for food like a normal human being?" he started rapping.

"it's not fun" jimin said before slipping out of the scene.

"ready the lunch, i want food" he again peeked behind the wall and jin hyung. When he saw jin taking his slipper he quickly hid again. Taehyung was holding his stomach.

"taehyung-" jin said in a warning tone.

"ooops...I'm going to see my baby. After taking a shower I'll come down" he also ran. Jin was fuming in anger. He was scared to death because he thought his two of his babies were hurt or something.

"my sweet sweet sugar cube, I'm home" taehyung said peeking inside the room. But no one was there.

"jungkook?"

"jin hyung where is kook?" he asked going downstairs seeing jin cooking.

"in his office"

"thank you hyung"

"sugar cube?" he again peeked in and saw jungkook sitting behind his table while talking with hoseok.

"OK distribute them and give the advices to the men who come here. And do everything as I said. You can go now" hoseok came out of the room and gave a smile to taehyung who returned it back.

"Hey"

"Hey sweets. Are you busy?" he asked jungkook who hugged him like a koala while nuzzling his face into taehyung's neck.

"no tae.. I just hope everything will go well. It's the government we are talking about. Those two faced bitches only think about their profit. Never even think about the citizens. The profit of those weapons will go straight to those bitchy politicians wallets who do nothing but eating and sleeping like pigs. So taking the weapons is a must"

Taehyung pecked his crown.

"stop that-ttttt. I'm already stressed and you are not helping. I will slip if you continue to do that" jungkook shined trying to push Taehyung's face away.

"you can slip sugar. There is more time for the mission. It's only 2 p.m."

"But--"

"No buts baby bunny, taetae will take care of you. I will help you to get out of the little space"

"taetae big kookie has work to do" he pouted.

"he can do the work baby. Let's go and cuddle"

The evening spent like that and at 6 p.m. Taehyung asked kookie to let jungkook come back. So he did and as soon as jungkook came back he got ready for the mission. Then he left the mansion with others leaving taehyung jimin and jin behind.

Time skip

"are everyone in their places?" jungkook asked through the ear piece"

"yes boss" Mark one of their trusted friend from another gang which work under them answered. Namjoon and hoseok were hiding under the seats of the vehicle while yoongi was dressed like the driver.

"good, going in" he signaled yoongi to dive forward. He slowly pulled up to the gate and one of the officers came near them.

"Mr. Jk"

"yes"

"we are already informed that you are coming. But we have to check the vehicle first" Jungkook shot a glare at the man who visibly shivered.

Jungkook nodded. The officer signaled some fellow member and they just opened the doors peeking in. They were scared but had to do the duty. So they just looked here and there. They didn't catch the 2 figures that were hiding under the seats. After entering they drove forward and yoongi stopped the car infront of a building where a lot of guards were securing. Jungkook got off the vehicle as Yoongi drove away. An officer came to Jungkook.

"hello Mr. Jk, good evening, come in we can talk" jungkook nodded.

The vehicle

Yoongi parked the car.

"we have to go forward about 100m to reach the trucks" hoseok said looking at the tab in his hand.

"let's go" all of them got off the vehicle. Since it was dark no one really noticed them. They reached the trucks and saw about 20 guards around them and there were drivers already seated in them.

Hoseok took his gun and aimed at a soldier and shot. A silenced shot. Namjoon caught him and slowly layed him down.

Like that they shot all of them. Suddenly one of them got suspicious and started to walk around on alert preparing his gun. Two mafias hid behind big containers. Hoseok signaled namjoon who was hiding behind container next to him. Taking the signal he jumped on the man covering his mouth. He took his knife from the back pocket and buried it deep inside the struggling man's throat pulling it down to the chest leaving a deep cut. Blood splashed everywhere like a fountain covering namjoon in red. But ohh god how much he liked that.

"All are clear" the two men headed towards the trucks and the their men jumped in over the wall. They took the trucks. One in each truck with the drivers and one driver was alone and jungkook had made sure that he was a very trusted man.

"jungkook we are heading to the gate. How is everything there?" namjoon asked through the ear piece.

"all good. Inform me when" he whispered back and turned towards the officer who was pouring him a drink while back facing him. To tell the truth he was done with this old hag who is continuesly talking about politics.

"isn't that right Mr. Jk? They should give us something too. We are working our ass off here and they get all the money" he said turning to jk with two glasses of champagne.

"for the deal" they clicked the glasses and Jungkook acted like he was drinking.

"jungkook now. We are out and the cctvs are disabled" he heard from the ear piece.

"at last. So I'll leave now" he said and took out his gun aiming at the officer.

"m-Mr. Jk. Wh-at a-are yo-u do-doing?" he shivered in fear.

"something I should have done as soon as I stepped in here" he glared at the man and shot him on the forehead without any mercy. Blood slid down and the dead body fell on the floor with a loud thud. Jungkook quickly got out of the building and got in the car in which yoongi was waiting for him.

"that wasn't in the plan" yoongi muttered under his breath frustrated.

"he was too annoying and you are being too. Just drive"

After the mission was over without much blood splashing thanks to namjoon's brain yoongi drove straight to their bases as per jungkook's wish to check on the trucks. After making sure everything was good he took his car and left leaving hoseok, yoongi and namjoon to drive themselves.

He was driving while listening to a song. He was a little bit dancing to it. He was happy since they got their rightful things back. He was driving towards home and it was already 9 p.m. He suddenly pulled the break. A man was hit by his car.

"shitt......" he cursed getting off the vehicle. He might be a mafia and a cruel person. But he never hurt someone innocent intentionally.

The man was lying on the ground back facing him. He looked like he had passed out. He went near the man turning him to his side to see if he was alive or dead. As soon as he saw the face his breath hitched. He froze in his place.

🐯🐇🐯🐇🐯🐇🐯🐇🐯🐇🐯🐇🐯🐇🐯🐇🐯🐇

Vote and comment 🐾