Chapter 4

Jungkook woke up first and looked around to confirm where he was. Then he remembered what happened the day before and blushed for the second time of his life. He saw Taehyung sleeping like a baby. Lips apart while soft breaths escaped his mouth. He had a cute mole on his nose and Jungkook badly wanted to kiss it. The pink lips were inviting him to devour them but he stopped himself cause he didn't want to disturb the handsome male's sleep. He continued to stare at him until a deep raspy voice broke his daze.

"hello sugar cube.... Good morning" He said trying to open his eyes. Jungkook decided that he loves Taehyung's morning voice.

"Good morning handsome" he gave a bunny smile. Taehyung smiled and leaned down to kiss his plump pink lips and Jungkook eagerly lifted his body up to kiss back. He hissed before he could kiss Taehyung.

"what happened baby?"

"hurts"

Taehyung removed the blanket, looked down and saw he was still inside Jungkook. Of course it would hurt. After all it was Jungkook's first time.

"it's okay baby, I know it hurts. I will take care of you" He pulled out slowly not to hurt Jungkook. But tears welled up in his eyes.

"a bullet wound is better than this" he pouted with a sniff making taehyung chuckle. Taehyung carefully lifted him bridal style and went to the bathroom to clean themselves since they are still dirty and sticky from last night. After adjusting the temperature he picked up Jungkook who was sitting on the closed toilet in a funny way so his ass won't get hurt. Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist not wanting to get down. He was feeling clingy and he didn't want let Taehyung go. He was scared, what will happen to them when they go out from the club. He didn't want to part away from Taehyung. He just met him few hours ago and he already felt a bond with Taehyung and it scared him.

"baby get down I have to clean you" Taehyung said standing under the shower with a koala Jungkook clinging to him. Jungkook shook his head.

"baby, what happened, are you upset?"

"you are gonna leave me after this and I don't feel like letting you go. I want you with me. Come with me or I'll kidnap you" Taehyung smacked jungkook on the head gently with tight lips.

"sweety did you forget what we talked last night? We promised to take everything slow. Didn't we? Besides if you kidnap me.... " he said rubbing Jungkook's back in a soothing way with a soft glare.

Then it clicked Jungkook. He smiled sheepishly.

"hehehe....sorry. Actually i don't function properly for at least 20 minutes after I wake up" Taehyung pecked his lips and made Jungkook stand on the floor slowly.

"fuck.... I think I don't have my fucking legs anymore and my fucking ass hurts like a fucking bitch" he cursed and soon got a slap on his ass making him yelp in pain,

"what was that for?" he asked with a pout rubbing his butt with both of his hands.

"don't curse baby and damn you have got a good peach there" Taehyung said squeezeing Jungkook's ass cheeks. Jungkook slapped his hands away.

"No need of morning sex. My ass already hurts. Just clean me up" Taehyung did as he said as he said and wrapped Jungkook in a fluffy white towel and picked him up carrying him to the room. After he helped Jungkook to get into his clothes he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jungkook's pov

I decided to check my phone till taehyung come out. Guess what, I had 30 messages from seokjin, 20 calls from suga and 14 messages from namjoon.