Chapter 2

"boss Choi wants to meet up with you. He has a new deal"

"this old man never leaves me alone. What is it this time?" the male asked annoyed while rubbing his forhead. The past month has been hectic and this man was adding more stress to it.

"it's a new deal, he is ready to pay you with diamonds and gold for the weapons just like you asked"

"find about that more. I don't trust that asshole"

"yes boss"

The male held his head between his hands. The headache was too much.

"Jungkook take some rest. You have worked for 12 hours straight. You didn't even eat" the man said worriedly.

"Hoseok managing this thing is not easy. Just go do what i said and arrange a meeting. Don't get him near our company or bases. A club would do for the meeting"

"ok boss" Hoseok went out. Jungkook again started to finish some paperwork. It was 3 p.m. and he only had few documents to go through. After that he can leave. After finishing his work he went to his house to take a shower to relax his aching muscles.

After resting he went downstairs to be met with Jin cooking

Jungkook's pov

"kook sit here" He said sternly.

"No, I have to go. I have a meeting" I said adjusting my wrist watch.

"If you don't get your ass now Jungkook, I swear to god I will cut you into pieces and bury you in your damn office so you can be a ghost and still work as a workaholic ghost s---"

"omg...just shut the fuck up. Fine I will sit. Just stop screaming it's annoying" I shouted at him and sat down on a chair.

"You know what just go, now I'm annoying to you? Just because I care for you and try to feed you. If I'm not here you are dead by now. Tell me when was the last time you remembered to eat by yourself. Just eat this and go, and at least give me some respect. I'm older than you" He kept the plate on the table with a loud thud sound and went away. He was clearly hurt.

He is kind of right. I never eat by myself if he doesn't tell me to. But It's my choice whether to eat or not. Why does he care so much? I don't want anyone to take care of me. I can do that perfectly by myself like I did for years before meeting him. It's not like I would die if I skip one or two meals. Arghh....whatever. He is annoying.

I quickly ate while checking the stock market. After eating I went with Hoseok and Yoongi to the club.

No one's pov

"what do you think about this whole thing hoseok? I would like to have your opinion"

"yes boss. We are getting more than we spent on those weapons and those weapons are from an extra stock. So everything is good"