Chapter 8

this is a mpreg book .
___________________________________

Next day I went to college with jimin. Kookie started to cry not wanting me to leave him. After promising to bring him a bunny plushie he let me leave the house finally.

"Hey nerd" I turned around and saw a boy/another bully with a disgusting smirk. I made a puke face.

"what did you do?" he asked angrily.

"Your face is soo ugly that it makes me want to puke you asshole"

He growled in anger. He might think that he looks like a fucking lion or a tiger but he looks like a hairless ugly kitten who try to scare off a lion. Yes i am the lion.

I tsked and turned around to go to my class. They always bully me now my patience is running off. I just wanna break their Jaws and bones in to pieces. I will get to do it one day.

I suddenly fell flat on my face by a hit on my back.

'That fucker kicked me? How dare he? I guess that day is today'

I got up and glared at the boy.

"what are you looking at huh?" the guy snickered.

"a mistake your mom made"

I said before punching the bully straight on his nose. He stumbled back hitting his back on the lockers. Now students were circling around us.

"enough is enough, I don't wanna do this act now. I just wanted a peaceful college life. That's why I tried to hide myself as much as possible but you idiots are not leaving me the fuck alone. I won't tolerate this anymore and you guys will end up in a trash dump if you continue this. I will make sure of that. You have no idea who i am or what i can do to nobodies like you"

"what the hell you mean? Yyou are a poor nerd. Nothing more" he spatted. He didn't even try to get up. He looked scared but still tried to act brave. I scoffed.

"normally people make mistakes on road but i think your mom made one in the bed... May be in a dumpster. I'm more than that. Does your useless self know who funds this college? and who owns more than half of the major businesses in this country? Whose money keeps the korea going forward?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Kim family"

"yes and I'm Kim taehyung, future heir of Kim empire. Son of Kim daehyun and Kim minhae" I heard students gasping. I don't give a fuck now.

Students were mumbling now. They looked a bit confused and some amused. He quickly kneeled on the ground bowing repeatedly .

"f-forgive me. I'm sor-ry" he looked down biting his lips.

"pathetic...kneeling in front of money and power. Learn to respect people and don't show that fucking ugly face to me and tell your friends to stay away from me. Next time you do something to me, you won't live to see the sun again"

I said before leaving for my class. After the class we had the lunch break. Jimin said what I did was right since he always told me to reveal myself. But stupid me thought being a nerd wouldn't catch any attention. Specially from girls who would try to throw themselves at me and gold diggers. It kinda helped but bullying was annoying.

We were eating our lunch when a girl came to me and sat on my lap boldly. She was wearing revealing clothes. Her boobs were halfway out and I wanted to puke for the second time of the day. Besides isn't there a dress code?

"Hey taehyungiee~....." she said in a flirting tone touching my hair. I cringed inside.

"get off his lap now. That place is a throne and bitches like you don't even deserve dirty ground and do you even have a brain or are you just plain stu-" jimin spatted.