Chapter 13

They stopped in front of the house that Jungguk showed. He immediately got down from the vehicle and ran to the door.

"ding Dong"

The door opened revealing a beautiful middle aged woman. She immediately grabbed Jungguk's ear.

"mom leave me it hurts. Please" she gritted her teeth and left his ear.

"humpff ignorant brat. You always get in trouble and make us bloody worried. Wait where is that someone you mentioned?" she asked leaving jungguk's ear.

"this is him" jungguk dragged jungkook who was standing behind him.

Jennie's eyes widened.

"w-what he-?" she pointed at jungkook.

"hello Mrs. Reev, my name is Jungkook"

"HE IS YOUR TWIN.. OH MY GOD You found him" she screamed and started to jump up and down in excitement. She looked so young and full of energy.

"Come here baby, give me a hug. You are just like Jason to me. You are also my son from now on. Call me mom" she wrapped her small hands around Jungkook's bulky body. Jungkook felt it. It made him emotional. He felt a warmth that he never felt. Not even from Taehyung. He hugged her back and nuzzled his face in her hair. A tear espaced from his eyes. They pulled apart.

"baby why are you crying?" she asked worriedly.

"just got emotional m-mom" he chuckled wiping his eyes. It felt nice to be in arms that felt warm and motherly which he never experienced before.

"OK come in and jason be ready for the worst" he gulped. Everyone went in and sat on the sofa. Then heard someone running down the stairs.

"y/n baby come here" he got up and opened his arms. She was glaring at him for whole 3 minutes before running jumped into his embrace with an eye roll. She also missed her mischievous boyfriend.

"idiot I thought something happened to you" then she pulled away and slapped his chest then his biceps repeatedly.

"ouchh.. What are you made of? Iron?" she asked holding her hand.

"sorry baby" he kissed her. Someone cleared their throat. They pulled away and saw eight people in the room and a certain face caught her eyes.

"is that jungkook?"

"how do you know?"

"he looks like you and you told me about your twin. Why would you bring someone here who is not your twin. So he must be jungkook. Am i right?"

"hello i am jeon jungkook" jungkook gave a small smile not wanting to look rude to people who are treating him like a family, even though he still felt a bit awkward.

"wow my baby is intelligent" jungguk chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"I don't have 150 iq knowledge for nothing" she flipped her long hair with a scoff earning attention of the GOD (god of destruction)

"what.. 150? I have 148"namjoon said with a dimple smile.

"really? at last I found someone who is intelligent like me. Unlike this fool who drink till he can't handle himself" she sassed and jungguk whined at the insult.

"whatever. How do you know I drank?"

"I know that you are always looking for a chance to drink and you went to a party" he just scrached his hair laughing awkwardly. His girlfriend is too intelligent.

"OK stop now. So tell me your names" jennie said with sparkling eyes.

"I'm jin and this is my husband namjoon"