Prologue

Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed my Prologue even though its a little rough. I would love some comments and feedback. Tell your friends!

___________________________

"Help!!" The young girl yelled, frantically running through the woods, "Help! Please, somebody help me!"

She tripped over something hidden by darkness, collapsing onto the cool soil beneath the full moon. Before she could get up something had already pounced on her holding her chest down with a strong hand claws extended. She rolled over, seeing the face of her attacker. Another figure walked calmly toward the pinned down girl, smiling.
"You?" The girl said in shock "We trusted you?" The shifter that had her pinned looked to the other figure for approval while holding the girl down by the chest with one hand, the other reared back, claws extended.
The figure crouched down caressing the girl with the back of its hand "awe, sweetie." The figure crouched down so their mouth was next to the girls ear, "everyone trusts me". The fiigure stood up and winked to the shifter before walking away.

"The pack will figure you out!" The girl growled, struggling against her attacker, eyes glowing yellowish gold before the creature swung down ending her. The girl lay there as the creature watched that golden light leave her eyes.

The figure stopped a few meters away turning back to the shifter, "Let's go, I wanna make it to beacon hills before Monday. We have an alpha to kill."

The shifter turned to folllw the figure and the two walked off in the direction of the town that has something lurking in every corner.