40 | catch up

Beomgyu~

Beomgyu~

"So, where would you like to catch up?" I asked Sohyun after the party. We both barely drank, but some others were worst than us so I volunteered to take them home.

"You're like a cab service." Sohyun chuckled as we dropped off our last classmate.

"Right? I'm just glad though that they're getting home safe." I locked the doors and began driving again.

"I think we should catch up at your place." She suggested out of nowhere and my mind turned blank. Thank goodness I'm driving a Tesla that auto-drives, or else we might have gotten into an accident.

"Sure." I agreed. I don't have any bad intentions, so why should I be nervous?

Once we got to the penthouse, we went inside the elevator alone which was very awkward. Her skirt was too short, so I lent her my jacket earlier and it's still hanging around her waist.

"You seem quite flustered. Was I a lot different in the past?" She asked and my thought process turned into mush.

"Not really. Physically, you've changed a lot... but your personality stayed exactly the exact same. That's a good thing, b-by the way." I stuttered.

We got inside my unit and her eyes grew wide once she saw the view. The skyline looks especially nice today.

"It's my favourite thing about living here." I told her as we looked at the stars.

"It's really beautiful," Sohyun was out of breath. "I have a question for you."

"What is it?" I started to get nervous again because she might ask again why we broke up. I'm not sure if I can break that to her right at this moment.

"Do you know about this tattoo?" She pulled down her shirt and showed me the moon on her collarbone.

"Yes, I have the sun on me." I showed her my wrist and she gasped.

"We must have been very close! What was the context behind these? I've been so curious." Sohyun gently caressed my tattoo with her thumb.

"It was your eighteenth birthday, so I took you out for dinner. You suddenly wanted to do something crazy, so we got matching tattoos." I smiled to myself.

"Why did you get a sun on your wrist?" She became all serious.

"Because it reminded me of you. I used to call you sunshine." I whispered.

"I really wanna catch up with you." Sohyun pulled down my necktie, tiptoeing to kiss me. I leaned down a bit and she used that opportunity to wrap her arms around around my neck, as mine went down her body. I unwrapped the jacket around her waist and brought her over to my bedroom.

"I don't want you to regret it." I mumbled against her neck. I went back to get a deeper taste of her lips, bitting on the bottom until it got redder.

"Then don't disappoint me. Instead, make me come back for more."

____________________________

Sohyun~

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head, my whole body feeling very cold and sore. I feel so worn out right now.

I rolled over, immediately coming to a holt once I felt another body against mine. To my surprise, Beomgyu is still asleep. I totally forgot about last night... he really did not disappoint.

I put myself in between his arms so we could cuddle and placed my head on his bare chest. It feels a lot warmer now.

"Good morning, sunshine." He greeted me once his eyes slowly began to flutter open.

"Good morning, Gyu." I gave him a gentle peck on the lips and he smiled.

We each took turns taking a shower, me going after him. Once I got out, a whole feast was already awaiting me in the dining area. He cooked it all himself.

"All your favourites." Beomgyu pulled the chair out for me like a gentleman.

____________________________

I'm still at work rn lol but omg TXT x ENHYPEN's kbs gayo performance im ahhdhd I watched it like 25x already gosh they did so well and my ults too:')

Song: Troye Sivan — Angel Baby (Acoustic Ver.)