30 | desperate

Beomgyu~

Beomgyu~

"Delete her number." Nana grabbed my phone and tried to get in, but failed since I changed the password.

"Can you just fucking shut up for once? I already did what you want, you whore!" I yelled at her and stormed off.

I waited for Sohyun to get to class, looking at the door every now and then. She didn't come to the first subject, so I instantly got concerned. I was about to text her when I realized... right, she must be angry at me.

I then noticed she sent one last message before blocking me.

My Sunshine🌤

You really steeped that low, huh?

I saw the article about your sister
and my brother, Nana sent it to me.
You must have known about this
and didn't tell me? I don't mind you thinking of me as a joke... but if it
involves my brother, I can't just
hold back. You're seriously so horrible
and so is your sister, I hope you both
rot in hell. You'll regret what you did
to me. I'm not gonna let you live in
peace knowing how much you fucking ruined my life.

And for the past months we've spent
with each other, I hope you got your
fun out of it because you'll never get
that again. I cared about you so much
and genuinely wanted what's best for
you. You ruined everything for me and
that's not okay at all.

You can no longer send messages to this person. Learn more

I'm so sorry, Sohyun.

The past months I've spent with you were the best moments of my life as well. If I were to do it over and over again, I would do it as long as it's with you.

The anger I have right now, knowing how much you're hurting and me not being able to be there for you. I just wanted to protect you, but now it seems like I made the wrong decision.

"You fucking bitch, didn't you say you won't tell Sohyun if I break up with her?" I grabbed Nana by the collar and dragged her to the warehouse.

"I-It hurts, Beomgyu!" She was choking on the grip I had around her neck, so I let her go by yanking her down onto the pavement. I could literally murder her right now.

Nana's arms got all scratched up, and she limped as she got up. I don't care if I get called a woman abuser right now, because she's a monster. My hand immediately made its way towards her head, creating a strong impact across her face.

"Stop!" She cried and I just rolled my eyes.

"Are you gonna snitch again?" I pulled her hair and laughed. Her eyes were shaking in fear since it's only the two of us here.

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered.

"You want me to be your boyfriend, right? This is who you're dealing with..." I coldly stared her down. "I don't give a single fuck about you."

"Why can't you just try to love me?" Nana grabbed my leg and hugged it. She's the most desperate person I've ever encountered.

"Because I love Sohyun. I love her so much and you ruined that for me," I cupped her jaw and aggressively pressed so that it would create a bruise. "You don't love me; you're just obsessed and selfish. If you really cared, then you would have allowed me to be happy with the person I love."

"I want to be that person for you." Nana mumbled. She's really not getting what I'm trying to say.

"That's not possible." I shook my head. I kicked her stomach and she threw up.

"What do I have to do to get you? You're mine physically, but mentally... you're hers. How can I have a place in your heart? I'm willing to do anything." She pleaded.

"Do me a favour. Leave me alone."

___________________________

How do we feel about Nana ???

Also this book is at 5.53k reads lol idk how its relevant but Blue Hour AHA

Song: ROSÉ — Gone